chapter 39

Gaege pov

I woke up and went to Jamie's room to check on him he was still sleeping and I smile softly its been a few weeks since I last talked to the boys and I think I wanna forgive them

Josh pov

I was sitting next to mully And I was crying it's been a few weeks since gaege been here and I miss him a lot grant looks over at me and says "I'm sorry this is my fault I should have never left and now he's mad at you guys too" I look over at him and say "no it's my fault too...I'm the one that sided with you...maybe I should call him"

Mully rubs my back and says,"well maybe we should head over to their house I bet Jamie wants to meet you" I smile. I forgot Eddie and gaege adopted Jamie a few weeks ago. They posted pictures all over Instagram and he looked so fucking cute. I kiss mully and sit on his lap. He kisses my neck and I moan a little in his ear. Grant coughs awkwardly and I flush. Mully chuckles against my neck and he bites me a little.

I whisper,"s-stop mul maybe later" I hear a little groan and I rub his head.

Gaege pov

I'm laying in bed with Eddie laying on top of me. I want Josh,mully and grant to come over so we could talk. I sigh and I send a text message over to Josh saying

Hey I want you guys to come over at 12. You guys have an hour to be here or else I'm not talking to you guys period.

I sigh and rub Eddie's head as he groans a little. I get up and I go downstairs to see that Jamie is already awake and he's made his own food. Even though he's so young he can do so much by himself. I take a seat next to him and he smiles. "Good morning Jamie! How'd you sleep?"

Jamie smiles and says, "I slept good! Where's is daddy at?" I grin and say, "um daddy is still sleeping wanna go and wake him up?" Jamie giggles and shakes his head yes. He slides off the couch and grabs my hand. We both walk down the hallway to me and Eddie's room. "Alright let me go see if daddy is still asleep I motion you to come in when I feel like he's still sleeping okay?" Jamie smiles and says, "okay dad! Hurry up"

I slowly creep into our room and I lay on the bed. I check to see if Eddie is still sleeping. I then look at Jamie and I motion him to come in. He opens the door and crawls on the bed. "Daddy! Wake up!" Jamie says while climbing on Eddie's back. Eddie groans and says, "fuck..five more minutes please" I slap Eddie's arm and I say, "Eddie! No cussing around Jamie!!" Eddie sighs and says, "baby you know I was up late..just a few more minutes"

I sigh and say, "fine..looks like you won't be getting anything tonight" Eddie opens his eyes and says, "wait can we actually do it tonight? It's been like three weeks.. nothing helps me.. only you do~" I roll my eyes and I say, "I'll think about it..now get up and get dressed josh mully and grant are coming over to talk"  Jamie looks at me and says, "whose josh, mu and rant?" Eddie laughs and I say, "no baby it's mully and grant..they are some friends of mine"

Eddie picks up Jamie and lays him down on the bed so he could get up. "Jamie do you mind leaving for a second?" Eddie asks still covered up. "Why daddy?" Jamie asked pouting. Eddie sighs and I say, "because me and daddy need to talk for a second..go out in the living room please" Jamie sighs and walks out of our room closing the door. "I swear he only listens to you" Eddie says while turning to me.

I laugh and say, "oh no he just thinks that your big and scary" Eddie smiles and grabs me by the waist. "Oh I don't think I'm that scary~" he starts kissing my neck and I moan. "Fuck Eddie we don't have time for a quickie" Eddie groans and says, "baby please~ I need this.." I sigh and say, "alright fine I'll get you started but then you'll have to finish by yourself" I go under the sheets and I pull down his shorts. I hear a groan once Eddie's shorts and underwear are off.

I slowly take the tip in my mouth and I start sucking. "Fuck Gaege.." Eddie tangles his hand into my hair and bucks his hips upwards.  He starts pushing my head down to go faster and he lets out a groan of pleasure. All of a sudden the door barges open and I stop my movements.

Eddie pov

God this feels amazing right now. It's been so long since we've done this. I then hear the door open and I turn to see Jamie standing in the doorway. "Daddy people are at the door! I don't know who they are but they are looking for dad" I groan and say, "alright l-let them in and we'll be downstairs in a few" Jamie walks away and gaege comes up from under the sheets. "fuck Gaege! You can't just leave me with a fucking boner!" Gaege sighs and says, "Eddie we almost got caught by our six year old son! Hurry up and finish"

I rush down the stairs and into the living room. I make eye contact with grant and Josh. "Um Jamie go to your room please..don't bother daddy either" Jamie stomps his foot and says, "but I wanna stay down here with mu and rant!" I sigh and say, "honey you can talk to them in a little bit..just not now we have to talk" Jamie sighs and goes upstairs.

10 minutes later

Ten minutes later Eddie comes downstairs with only a pair of sweat pants on. I blush and say, "about fucking time..sit down Eddie" Eddie takes a seat next to me and I look at Grant. "Tell me why you left grant..tell me why you weren't there on the most important day of my life..and you two can tell me why you fucking sided with him"

Grant sighs and looks at me. "Fuck I can't believe I'm saying this..but gaege I liked you..I liked you a lot and when Eddie stepped in your life I knew that to already fell for him..and that broke my heart I didn't know what to do and I was so confused about everything..so I just left I know I should have told you but I just couldn't and it sucks. I am happy that you found love but you just left me heart broken..I couldn't go to your wedding because I didn't know how to tell you..so I figured I'd just leave"

Mully and Josh look at me and Eddie. Grant gets up and says, "listen gaege I still have feelings for you..and there only getting worse by the day..I can't stand seeing you so happy with someone else...so I'm gonna leave Good bye boys" grant walks out the door and he leaves all four of us speechless.

"Well that just happened..so do you guys wanna meet Jamie?" Eddie asks. I elbow him and I say, "listen you guys I'm sorry for what I did ...I really do hope you guys can forgive me" mully and Josh smile and say, "yeah mate..we forgive you" I smile and I say, "Jamie! You can come out now!"

Hii I realized that I didn't post chapter 39 so here it is! I hope you enjoyed:))