chapter 20

~eddie pov~

It's been two days since I last saw geage and I get more worried each day without him. I walk to my room and close the door I lay on my bed and I start to cry.......geage where ever you are please be safe....

~geage pov~

I wake up and I noticed that I'm not at home I get freaked out and I start crying and I think about Eddie.

The guy that kidnapped me was gone and I was glad he was the ropes around my hands weren't very tight so I could get them off quick I got up quickly to search for my phone and d then I saw it.

I picked it up quickly and called the police I explained to them what happened and they would be here soon and they told me to hide just in case the guy comes back....

~le time skip~

I start texting the boys and I hide somewhere safe

(Group chat)

Geage~ hey guys!!!

Grant~ geage where the hell are you?!?!

Josh~ ?!

Geage~ I got kidnapped at the mall and I just called the cops they are on their way here and I'm hiding

Grant~ dude Eddie has been worried about you so fucking much it hurts us all to see that is in so much pain

Geage~ aw well I miss him......

Mully~ what's wrong geage..?

Geage~ someone is in the house......

Mully~ who the fuck is it?!

Josh~ geage don't you do anything stupid!!!

~end of group chat~

I slowly start getting up and I see the guy that kidnapped me he was looking for me.

I start crying and I get scared then I heard the cops banging on the door the guy opened the door and the police officers came in his house.

They were looking for me..the had the guy in cuffs so he wouldn't do anything I slowly get out from my hiding spot and I look at the officer he smiles lightly and takes my hand

"Let's get you home to your boyfriend shall we?" I got confused and I said "how do you know about him?"

"He has been calling us non stop because he was worried about you"
I smile and we walk out the door

Le time skip

We arrive at our house and I thank the officer that dropped me off he smiles lightly and leaves. I run to the front door and I go inside he has to be upstairs I thought to myself.

I run upstairs to our bedroom and I open the door "e-eddie" he then looks at me "geage?!" He then gets up and hugs me tightly I hug him back and then he lets me go "I've missed you so fucking much geage" I smile and I kiss him softly he kissed back and he took me to the bed and layed me on it.

He then gets on top of me and wraps his arms around my waist and puts his head by my neck. I smile softly right before falling asleep

~le time skip~

I wake up and I see Eddie still sleeping I smile softly and wake him up he groans but he wakes up "Eddie we need a shower" he smiles a little and says "your probably right let's do that and after we can get some food in you.
Your probably starving" I shake my head yes and then we both get up.

We go to the closet and we get some clothes I chose one of eddie's blue hoodies Eddie looks at me and smiles lightly.

Heyy guys I hope you enjoy dis chapter thx for reading it Uwu

Love you guys 🖤