chapter 4

(geage pov)

I am sitting at my desk doing the paperwork the boss gave me until I hear "geage get in here!" I get up quickly and go to his office "y-yes sir?" He takes off his glasses and looks at me "how much work have you got done?" I look at him for a few minutes 'god he looks hot without glasses' I thought to myself "Geage!!!!!! Listen when I'm fucking talking to you!!"

"Sorry sir I got five pages done" he looks at me and says "good job. I'm having a party at 7:00 and I want you to go with me. My driver will be picking you up. Here is my card get something nice to wear"

He throws me the card and I say "thank you sir" he looks at me and says "just call me Eddie" I smile and walk out of his office once again. I go to the elevator and I see two people in there it's josh and mully. They are making out in a fucking elevator really?! I slap the back of mullys head and said "yo y'all need to stop with this shit" I laughed. Josh was blushing because he was embarrassed. Mully kissed his head he smiles a little "are you guys going to the party?" Mully looked at me and said "yeah me and josh are going. Who's taking you" I looked At them and said "the boss is" they both looked at me shocked "is he really taking you?!" Josh asked I looked at them confused "um yeah he even gave me his credit card and his number" josh just laughed and mully looked shocked "dude what the fuck its only your second day here and he already gave you his number?!" I shook my head yes and we all got off the elevator.

"Hey Gabby!" She looked at me and smiled "hey geage I wanna give you my number so we can hangout tomorrow night!" I looked at her and smiled "ok I'll write down" she told me her number I thanked her and we walked out of the building. I see anthony outside and I wave he comes up to me and says "geage the boss wants you to ride with me so you can go to the mall and I can just drop you off at his house. "Oh no I will just ride in my car because I have to take a shower and everything like that" he looks at me and says "oh no geage the boss wants you to go to the mall get something nice to wear and go to his house. You can just shower there" I looked at him and sighed softly "ok let's get a roll on"

I look at josh and mully and say "I'll see you guys at the party later"  they shook their heads and walked to there car. I get in the car and anthony smiled  " geage I am dearly sorry for the boss behavior he never acts like this. He usually keeps girls for a few days and just fires them but you are different I wonder why"

TBC hey guys thx for reading I will be posting a few more chapters because I love writing this book TwT I hope you enjoy it