chapter 14

(Eddie pov)

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. I DID USE FUCKING PROTECTION!!!!!!"

She looks at me and says "no you didn't the day you fired me was when I found out that I was pregnant. Since you were the one guy I did have sex with" I groan and say "I gotta go"

I run out of the building and I get in my car. I already know where he went so I rush to mullys place.

~geage pov~

I get out of the car and run up to the house. Fuck I forgot what I was wearing Eddie put me in a crop top with a short skirt I was lucky that he gave me leggings. I run back to the car and grab a oversized hoodie I slip it on over my clothes and I go to the door and answer it. "H-hey grant" he picks me up and hugs me tightly "I'm going to fucking kill that asshole!!"

I start crying into grants shirt "m-maybe he didn't know" I say grant looks at me and says "that might be true geage but still" I run to the guest room when I entered the room I hear a knock on the door.

(Eddie pov)

I run up to mullys house and bang on the door grant answers it. FUCK I thought to myself "grant listen to me please I didn't know that I got the girl pregnant I fucking swear" he looks at me and says "go talk to him your fucking lucky I'm not gonna knock your teeth out" I run into the guest bedroom and I open the door to see geage

~geage pov~

I hear Eddie say "b-babe listen to me please I didn't know she was pregnant I haven't talked to her for months"

I look at him and say "Eddie I'm sorry but....we need a break I need to clear my head from all of this.  I will be staying here for a few weeks I will let you know when I'm ready to talk to you...." He looks at me and starts crying

"G-geage don't do this to me please I need you with me! Please geage please"

I look at him and say "I'm sorry Eddie but you need to leave. " He looks at me for a few minutes and then picks me up "I love you geage please don't do this" I start crying more and say "Eddie I'm sorry but I need a break"

I kiss his head and he puts me down he slowly walks out of the room and I slam my door shut and lock it.

I lay on my bed and I cry myself to sleep

Heyy guys hope you enjoy this chapter thx for reading it I appreciate it. What will happen next???