chapter 31

Day of the wedding

Geage pov

"Calm down geage calm down" I say aloud to myself  I start crying "oh grant I just wish you were here so you could see this" josh pats my arm and says "it's ok geage he just needed some time to think" I breathe deeply and say "I'm ready to get married to my best friend" josh smiles a bit and we head out to eddie and the rest of the people there.

I see Eddie standing there looking at me he smiles and I walk down the aisle.

I stand there looking at eddie and he looks at me and grabs my hands "geage....from the moment I met you I knew you were going to be mine. We've had our ups and we've had our downs but I just wanna say that I will always and I mean always love you. I will be there for you when you need me and when you hate me. I will always be with you no matter what  I love you with all my heart and that is what matters" I start crying and I grip his hands tightly and I say

"Eddie I love you so much I know your always gonna be by my side no matter what. I'll trust you and I know you'll always trust me. You'll always be my number one and I'll love you no matter what. I'll be there for you on your worst days and your good days you'll always hold a special place in my heart" Eddie looks at me and grabs the rings from mully.

I grab his ring and I slip it on his finger and he puts mine on. The priest looks at us both and said "you now may kiss your husband" Eddie grabs my face and kisses me softly.

I smile lightly and we turn around to see everyone crying and clapping we both smile and head down the aisle.

Thx for reading this chapter love chu all