chapter 8

~geage pov~

I had to change different clothes so I went to eddie's room . He already had dresses in his closet for some reason so I picked out a skirt and a small shirt to wear since I wasn't at work.

I walk downstairs to see that Eddie already let Gabby and Asher in I looked at them and smiled I seen Gabby run up to me and hug me.

"So many things happened today!
I saw people making out it's weird you should have been there"

I smile and looked at Eddie but he was looking at me I blush lightly and turn to Asher. "Hey Asher how have you been?" She looks at me and smiles "I've been great! Thanks for asking" I walk into the kitchen and I tried getting something just then I felt two arms around my waist "aw do you need some help with that geage?~

I blush lightly and say "y-yes sir" he looked at me and said in a serious tone "I told you to call me by my name now didn't I?"  I looked at him a little he was inches away from my face.

"I am sorry s- Eddie now can you please help me?" He gets the thing I wanted and kissed me. He then walks out of the kitchen I call Gabby in here and she comes in.

"Yeah geage?" I look at her and smile "wanna help me make dinner?" She smiles back and says "sure!" I get the stuff out that I need and I wanna talk to eddie for a bit so I call his name. But he doesn't come "I'll be right back Gabby she shakes her head. I go in the living room to see

Asher sitting on the couch looking through her phone (gotcha I would never let asher cheat on Gabby) "hey Asher have you seen Eddie?" She looks at me and says "oh he went upstairs for something he told me he'd be right back" I walk upstairs and look through every room. Holy shit it's gonna take forever to find him I wish I had his number I walk in another room and find him in there. "How many fucking rooms do you have in this house?!" He looks at me and smiles "just enough"

I groan and ask "why are there so many skirts and dresses in your closet?" He got closer to me and said "don't you see geage they're for you~" I  blush and say "r-really?" He smiles and shakes his head "geage I want you to live with me" I smile and say "I would love to but what about grant he is my roommate after all" he looks at me and says "we will figure that out later just please move in with me"

I looked at him and smiled "I'll stay with you Eddie" he smirks and kisses me lustfully "you look adorable in this skirt geage~" I blush "s-shut up you idiot" he starts putting his hand up my skirt but then we hear a knock.

(Gabby pov)

Eddie and geage has been gone for a while so I figured I'd go find them.

I go room to room trying to find them but no one was in them I get to the last door And find it locked "found it" I whispered to myself I knock on the door waiting for an answer

(Geage pov)

"Yeah?" Eddie starts rubbing my leg and I moan softly. "Hey geage just wanna say dinner is almost ready"

I smile and say "thank you for letting me know I'll be down in a minute"

Eddie licks my neck and I moan "E-eddie not now we have people here"

He bites my neck and says "alright but when they leave I'm going to fuck you"

I blush And hope Gabby and Asher doesn't leave anytime soon.

Hey 👋 thx for reading this chapter I just wanna say I hope you enjoy it :)