chapter 10

(geage pov)

Anthony sees me and Eddie and he opens the door for us. I smile and get in the car Eddie sits next to me and smiles "what are you thinking about" I question him he looks at me and says "fucking you" I blush and say "is that all you fucking think about?" He chuckles and says "yes I do"

I wanted to mess with him so I got on his lap. He smiles and kisses my neck I moan softly as he bites my neck "you look so cute in your outfit geage~" I blush and kiss him roughly he kisses back and licks my bottom lip for an entrance I don't allow it so he grabs my ass I moan and he quickly puts his tongue in my mouth.

I tug his hair with my hands and he groans in response he stops kissing me and bites my lip softly his hand starts going up my skirt and I blush lightly.

"E-eddie?" I said while he was kissing my neck "hmm?" He pulls away from my neck and looks at me.
Weather  two
"D-do you really love me or are you just using me for sex?" He looks at me and says "oh geage your not just a sex toy to me. Your so much more than that your mine and I will never hurt you"

I blush lightly when he says the word 'mine' I kiss him softly and he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Boss I am very sorry to interrupt you guys but we are here at the apartment" Eddie groans and I get off his lap we get out of the car and walk towards the apartment.

I get upstairs and I unlock the door and walk in as soon as we walked in we see grant sleeping I walk up to him and slap the back of his head and say "I like ya cut g" he gets up quickly and punched me. I shove him and say "ok so my boss kinda wants me to move in with him...and I wanted to know if that was ok for you" he looks at me and smiles lightly "it's fine geage I was planning on moving in with josh and mully because their place is bigger than this shitty ass apartment" I laugh and say "well I'ma pack up some of my stuff I will be in my room if you need me" I walk away to my room

~eddie pov~

I look at grant and say " hello I'm Eddie it's nice to meet you" he rolls his eyes and gets close to me "if you hurt geage I will break every fucking bone in your body" I shiver and say "I'm not planning on hurting him anytime soon. I love geage so much and I don't wanna hurt him" he smiles and says "I think we had a bad start Lets retry that. Hello my name is grant and I am geage's best friend I support him and I love him like he is my brother" I smile at grant and shake his hand. God damn this dude is scary as hell I thought to myself just then I hear geage come out with a bag of stuff.   "Ok I'm ready to go!" I smile and say goodbye to grant geage runs up to grant and hugs him tightly. I grab geage's hand and we walk out of the apartment and head back out to the car...

Heyyy guys thx for reading I appreciate it I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! :)