chapter 22

~eddie pov~

Geage answers the door and I hear the pizza guy flirting with him I get pissed off and geage gets his number he closes the door and walks up to me and says "here throw this away" I grin  lightly and say "ok babe I love you by the way guys I gotta go to the store and get something real quick" they all smile and mully says "whatcha getting mate?" I smile and say "ummmm some soda and random shit like that love you geage" I wink as I walk out of the house.

I'm going to kill that cunt that flirted with my boyfriend I suddenly get a phone call when I get in my car "hello?" I groan when the pizza guy answers "heyy cutie I want you to come over to my house please I got something for you to do. My house number is **** grant Street" I growl and say "I'll be there soon hottie~"

I hang up the phone and I groan lightly "I'm going to kill this bitch"

~le time skip~

I get to the guys house I am wearing black clothes so people wouldn't see the blood on me. I walk in and the guy asked about geage I got pissed off and I took out my knife (blood warning)

I stabbed  his chest at least 3 times before he falls to the ground "that's what you fucking get for flirting with my boyfriend HE IS MINE! and I will do anything even if I have to kill guys"

I laugh loudly and I take the guys body and I hide him somewhere.

I get cleaned up and I get back into my car and I head to the store so I wouldn't look suspicious when I got home. I get to the store and I grab a few things like some new hoodies for geage even though they aren't mine I figured that he would like them a lot.

~le time skip~

Geage pov

I see Eddie walk into the house and I smile a bit I run up to him and I hug him tightly "I missed you" he smiles lightly and says "I've only been gone for an hour babe" I smile and say "whatcha got in the bag" he smiles back and says "I got you some new hoodies" I smirk and I say "yay what kind are they?"

He pulls out the hoodies and I look at them "I like the blue one better but I love them" he kisses my head and I smile "let's get to bed I'll wake up the boys you get up stairs and change" I run up the stairs and I change into one of my new hoodies.

A few minutes later Eddie walks into our room and I smile he takes off his shirt and he changes into some shorts I lay down on the bed and he gets on top of me and wraps his arms around my waist and he puts his face by my neck. "I'm starting to get used to this Eddie" he smiles and kisses my neck softly "I am too... I love you geage good night" I smile and rub his head "I love you too Eddie..."

Hey thx for reading I appreciate it a lot Uwu love chu all 🖤🖤👉👈