chapter 13

~geage pov~

I wake up and I have to wake up Eddie because we are going to work today

I rub his head and say "Eddie come on wake up we are going to work today"

He groans and wakes up his face was still pressed against my neck I smile as he kisses my neck softly. "I'm choosing your outfit today geage" I look at him and say "no the fuck your not. Your a fucking pervert!" He grins and goes to the closet "I wanna make work more interesting today geage" I walk into the closet and see what he picked out for me.

"Eddie NO" he grins and walks towards me "heh geage your going to fucking wear this"

~le time skip~

We enter the building and I see guys starting to look at me "e-eddie tell them to stop" he looks at guys around us and says "aye stop looking at my fucking boyfriend! HE IS MINE"

He grabs my hand and we both walk to the elevator "you look hot in that outfit geage~" I look at him and say "shut the fuck up" as we walk into his office we see a girl sitting on his desk the girl looks at him and she smiles "hey eddie~~" he looks confused and said "who the fuck are you?"

She looks at him and says "your soon to be girlfriend because guess what?!

I'm pregnant with your kid!!"

He looks shocked "oh no no we had sex one fucking time!!" She looks at me And says "oh Eddie you didn't use protection" he looks at me and I am just standing there in disbelief.

"Geage please listen to me" I run out of the office and I go to the elevator

I start texting grant

Geage- GRANT EDDIE GOT A GIRL FUCKING PREGNANT!!!!!!!

GRANT- ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!

Geage- yes I just left the building on my way to mullys place because I know that they are off work today

Grant-ok we will all be here when you get here love ya

( Btw grant and geage have like a mother son relationship so that's why grant said he loved geage Uwu)

I walk to my car and get my keys.

I start crying "I should have never fucking trusted him" I said .

I turn right so I can get to the house faster

Heyy thx for reading this chapter really appreciate it :D