chapter 5

Skip to going to the party cause I lazy

(Geage's pov)

As I entered eddie's house it looked huge it was ten times bigger than me and grants place. I entered the house and looked for Eddie I was the only one there but his house is big as fuck I walked around for a few minutes till I find Eddie. "Good afternoon sir" he looks at me and says "I told you to call me Eddie. The bathroom is upstairs take one left and two rights. You may take a shower but make it quick the guests will be here anytime now" I smiled and said "thank you sir" he shakes his head and I go upstairs. One left and two rights I thought to myself. It takes a few minutes but I finally found it I walk in and get in the shower.

~ 10 minutes later~

I get out of the shower and get dressed while I was at the mall I found a beautiful black dress (I like the color black -^-)  I get dressed and head down stairs. There are already a few people here some people look at me and give me dirty looks Eddie then sees me and walks up to me "you look great geage" I smile and blush lightly. "Thank you sir. You look good yourself" he smiles and says "drinks are in the kitchen let's go" I smile and walk with him. I take a drink and drink it quickly

~one hour later~

Holy shit I've had way to much alcohol I wobble a bit and I see Eddie walk towards me. He looked a bit drunk to but he could still stand straight. He takes my hand and leads me to a big room. He wraps one of his arms around me and I wrap my arms around his neck even though I'm drunk I still dance perfectly with him he looks at me and I look at him "geage you look amazing tonight. The reason why I wanted you to come with me is because I've had my eyes on you since you started here" I blush lightly and kiss him. He kisses back and then we pull apart. He grabs my hand and leads me upstairs he takes me to a room and turns on the lights....

TBC thx for reading oh I wonder what's gonna happen next