chapter 3

(geage pov)

I walk into the elevator and look at the credit card. I mean I don't know the bosses name so I just call him sir. I do gotta admit he is a little attractive

But I'm not going to fall for my boss on the first day because that's just wrong. I wonder how old he is...as I got to the first floor I see Gabby sitting there eating "hey Gabby!" She looks at me and smiles "hey geage what you got there in your hand?" I look at the credit card and show her. She chokes on her food a little "holy shit geage he gave you his credit card?!" I look at her confused "yea hasn't he done this before?" She looks at me in disbelief  "hell no he hasn't".  I look at her shocked "wait really?!" She shakes her head yes. "Well I gotta go. He needs something to eat and I'm wasting time" she looks at me waves "bye geage!" 

I walk out of the building and see someone waiting for me he sees me and smiles "ah yes mr.gibson your ride awaits you" I get confused and say "oh but I already have a car sir" he smiles and says " oh no sir the boss sent me here to pick you up"  I got in the car and said "thank you sir but I prefer for you to call me geage please" he looks at me and says "well ok....geage. I'm sorry its just the boss tells me to call him sir or boss. So I'm not really used to it"

I smile and say "will you please take me to the mall and what does the boss usually eat?" He starts the car "hmm he usually eats salad on Mondays" I write down what to get. "Thank you sir I appreciate it". He drops me off and says "I will be waiting out here for you geage" I smile and walk into the mall .

I see someone who looks familiar I walk closer to him and realize that it was grant I smile and run up to him. "Hey grant what are you doing here?"

He looks at me and smiles "oh nothing just hanging out by the way you look amazing!" I smile lightly and say "thank you grant"  we talk for a few minutes and I realized I needed to get the boss some food. "Shit I gotta go grant I'll see you later" I wave bye and start walking away "let's see where is the salad bar at?" I keep walking for a few more minutes until I found it. I get a salad and pay for it  using the credit card.

I walk back outside and see the guy waiting for me I run over there and get in the car "how has your day been so far geage?" I look at him and say "oh it's been a little busy today. By the way I never got your name" he starts the car and starts driving "oh right I am dearly sorry geage but my name is Anthony" I smile and we don't talk for the rest of the car ride .

As anthony pulls up to the building I get out of the car. "Thanks for driving me here I really appreciate it" he smiles and says "no problem geage have a good rest of your day!" I smile and start walking in the building I wave to Gabby and I get in the elevator.  As I am press the button for the top floor I get my phone out and text the boys in a group chat.

Geage- hey boys just got back from the mall let me tell ya today has been busy as fuck

Josh- welcome to my fucking life. Mully does the same shit with me

Mully- that's because you have to work to get paid dumb ass

Grant- I am so glad I don't work

Geage- well I gotta go see ya later guys!

Josh- bye!

Mully- bye!

Grant- bye!

~End of chat~

I get out of the elevator and walk to eddie's office I knock on the door and hear "come in!" I groan why is he so pissed off?. I walk in and say "sorry I'm a bit late sir" he looks at me and says "yeah whatever don't do it again. Now leave I put some paperwork on your desk if I need anything else I will call your name. Now get the fuck out of my office" I roll my eyes and head to my desk "what an asshole" I whisper.

I look at the paper work on my desk and start looking at it. Holy shit this is a lot of work and I need to have it done by Friday!! This is gonna be a long week.....

Heyy guys just wanna say thx for reading I appreciate it! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it!