chapter 27

~geage pov~  2 weeks till they get married UwU btw I would like to thank  Fern_373 and poofiecat  along with all my other followers I want to thank all of you for supporting me :)

"YOU FUCKING BITCH EDDIE IS MINE"  my body was in so much pain from Eddie fucking me but I didn't care Eddie pulled me off of jake and said "babe calm down please" I calm down and I look at jake he had a bloody nose that was probably broken and he was passed out. Eddie smiles and said "come on I'll let you kill him when we get to mullys place I smile and eddie picks up jake.

I growl and eddie looks at me and says "even when he's passed out your still jealous?" I smile and say "well of course I am"  he smiles and we get in the elevator.

Time skip

Me and eddie knock on mullys door and josh answers "HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HIM?!". I roll my eyes and say "he messed with Eddie and Eddie is mine"

"Is he dead?" I roll my eyes and say "no not yet" josh smiles and says "me and grant can handle that for you" I smile and say "thanks josh i owe you one"

He smiles and takes jake into the other room he yells for grant and he runs into the room with josh.

I smile and I head into the kitchen "let's order a pizza" mully and Eddie smiles "I could eat" (Eddie said that)

I grab my phone and call a pizza place I order a large pizza and I hang up the phone "what y'all wanna do?" Eddie smiles and says "let's play truth or dare" I smile and shake my head yes

"Josh and grant get in here we are going to play truth or dare!!" They both run into the living room and sit on the floor "Eddie truth or dare" josh asks "hmm truth" josh smiles and asks "how much do you and geage fuck?"

I blush and eddie smirks "about....three or four times" I blush and I cover my face the boys just chuckled a bit.

"Ok geage truth or dare" I was stupid so I chose dare "I dare you to sit on eddie's lap until the pizza gets here"
I look at Eddie and he smirks a little I crawl over to him and I get on his lap.

"Grant truth or dare?" He smiles and says truth "do you have a boyfriend?"

He looks at everyone and says.......

TBC thx for reading this chapter Uwu love chu all