chapter 7

(Eddie pov)

Fuck I really wanna know what happened last night. I go to the security cameras I set around the house and the bed rooms I look at the cams and set them to last night.

"F-fuck Eddie harder p-please" I heard the video say. Holy shit me and geage had sex last night I thought to myself I continued to watch the video and after it was done I went downstairs.

"Geage get in here we gotta talk!" He ran up to me and said "yes sir?" I sighed and said "the reason why you are so sore today is because we had sex last night" I looked at him and he was blushing. "Oh my God I should have never drank so much last night!"

I smiled a bit and said "well if you forgot about we can just do it again so you can remember it~" he looked at me and blushed "N-no you idiot!"
I smirk and say "aw ¿por qué no no me amas?~" he looked at me and said "what the fuck did you just say?!" I smirked and shurg my shoulders.

He looks at me and says "this is a one time thing I don't want this to happen again" I looked at him and smirked"we will see about that in the future my love~" I pull geage on my lap and lick his neck. He moans and tilts his head back "F-fuck Eddie"
I smirk against his neck and pin him on the couch. I look at geage who is starting to sweat a little "you look so cute like this geage~" he starts to get impatient and says "just fuck me already please~" I smile and take off my shirt he looks at me and I lift up his shirt.

He unbuckles my belt and takes off my pants. I throw our clothes on the floor "w-what if someone walks in" I get my phone off the floor and call anthony he picks up on the first ring.

"Yes sir?" I start rubbing geage's dick while I talk to anthony he moans and covers his mouth. "Anthony I need you to make sure no one opens the front door please I am busy right now and I don't want anyone to interrupt" he chuckles a little and say "yes sir I will do that" I hang up the phone and throw it on the floor somewhere.

"There now you don't have any excuses~" I continued to rub his dick for a few more minutes before I entered him. I let geage get used to my size and I waited for him to tell me it was ok to move he looked at me and shook his head I start thrusting into him slowly until I heard "F-fuck Eddie faster please~" I go faster and I start letting out small grunts enjoying it just as much as geage is.

I hear him moan louder when I hit his prostate "fuck hearing moan like that makes me horny" I continued to thrust faster hitting his prostate every time. A few minutes later we both cum at the same Time I pull out of him and he lays on my chest panting . I rub his head and say "you did good geage" he smiles against my chest and falls asleep. A few minutes later I fall asleep too

(Geage pov)

I wake up on eddie's chest I look up to see him still sleeping. I trace his stomach with my hands (I got that idea from twilight Uwu so thank you bella)

It's been a few minutes till I hear him groan I see him open his eyes and he looks at me and smiles.

We hear his phone ring and I answered it "yes anthony?" Eddie groaned at layed his head on the couch "ah hello geage I'm just gonna say there are some people out here looking for you guys. They go by Gabby and Asher?" I laughed and said " alright give us few minutes to get ready please thanks for letting us know anthony" I hung up the phone and get up "fuck eddie are clothes are thrown every where" he looks at me and smiles "nice ass by the way you wanted me so much~" I blushed and got my clothes off the floor

"Eddie get up and get dressed we have company" he groaned and got up "who are they?" I looked at Eddie and said "it's the lady that works front desk Gabby her girlfriend is here too" Eddie got dressed and walks over to the door to let them in....

TBC hey guys thanks for reading I really appreciate y'all for reading this I really do hope you enjoy this though Uwu