chapter 26

Geage pov

I wake up and I see that Eddie is still
Here I get confused and ask "Eddie why are you still here?" He looks at me and smiles "because your going to work with me" I smile and get up

~time skip~ (btw geage wearing black skirt blue crop top and white vans Uwu)

We head into the building and I see Gabby "hey geage long time no see"
I smile and wave at her then me and eddie head to the elevator.

~time skip to upstairs because I'm lazy~

We get off the elevator and I see a boy looking at me "babe this is jake" he looks at me and gives me a disgusting look. I growl a bit but then I get an idea "fuck me daddy~" Eddie looks at me and then jake "jake can you give us a few minutes?"  He smiles at him and says "yes boss~" I growl a bit and Eddie bites my neck in front of jake "F-fuck eddie" he smiles against my neck and drags me to his office he locks the door and slams me against it "why are you so jealous?~" I moan when he puts his hand up my skirt "b-because your only m-mine" he smiles and says "if he does anything I'll let you kill him ok?" I smile and say "I would like that but right now I need you inside of me"

He smiles and says "easier said than done"  he pulls off my skirt and looks at my legs "fuck you make me so horny geage" I blush and I take off his tie he kisses me roughly he licks my bottom lip for an entrance and I denied it.

He grabs my ass and I moan as soon as I do that he quickly puts his tongue in my mouth I grip his hair and he groans

~jakes pov~

Ugh I just met Eddie and he has a boyfriend I get pissed off and then I hear geage moan loudly "F-FUCK EDDIE HARDER~~~" I get disgusted and I go into the elevator and I see josh and mully making out (BAM TWO SMEXY STUFF IN ONE!!!) I groan and say "Why the fuck is this happening today?!" They look at me and josh says "ugh jake why the hell are you here? I thought Eddie already fired you" I groan and say "Eddie and his slut are in his office fucking"  mully gets pissed off and says "heh let's hang out tonight I bet you'll just loveee grant"  I smile a bit and thought of playing truth or dare and kissing Eddie "I'm in" they smile a little and I head back upstairs I can still hear geage moaning loudly.

~geage pov~

Eddie hits my prostate and I scream his name "F-FUCK GEAGE YOUR SO TIGHT" I moan louder when Eddie came on my prostate and I cum a few minutes after "g-god Eddie t-that was amazing" I'm so sore but it was so worth it Eddie helps me get dressed and we clean up a bit and we walk out of his office

Jake looks at Eddie and says "heyy Eddie I'm coming over to mully and Josh's house and they want you to come~" I give him a dirty look and say "listen here and listen now Eddie is MINE and I am HIS you won't take him away from me because you want him in your pants you can fuck off  you dumb ass bitch" he growls slaps me across they face I look at him shocked and next thing I know I'm on top of him punching him....

TBC thx for reading this chapter Uwu