chapter 38

Gaege pov

I wake up and eddie is gone probably downstairs  I thought to myself I get out of bed and I hear my phone ring I look at my phone and I notice it's josh I haven't talked to him for about 2 weeks and he keeps calling me I get annoyed and decline the call I walk downstairs and I see Eddie laying on the couch looking through his phone. He looks at me and smirks I go up to him and I sit on his lap he rubs my waist and I moan softly "eddie can I tell you something?" He bites my neck softly and says "you can tell me anything baby" I get nervous because this has been on my mind for awhile

"I want a kid" I hear Eddie gasp and say "do you really want one? Do you think we're ready?" I chuckle and say "I think we are ready you'd make a great father" he smiles and says "ok let's adopt one...what gender would you want?" I smile and say "I want a boy" eddie smiles and says "a boy you want a boy you'll get"

Time skip to adoption center UwU

We pull up to the adoption center and we get out of the car Eddie looks at me and says "are you sure you wanna do this babe?" I shake my head yes and we go inside.

The lady at the counter smiles and says "welcome! Are you looking to adopt today" I smile and say "yes we are! We would like a boy" she smiles and says "I have the perfect child for you"

We follow her to the rooms and we see a little boy talking to another adult he looks at us and grins. As soon as I see him my heart melts with joy the lady says "this is Jamie and he is five years old and he's been here for awhile would you like to adopt him?" I look at eddie and he shakes his head yes.

I look back at the adult and I say "yes we would like to adopt him please" she smiles and says "lovely I'll get the adoption papers"

At home with Jamie TwT

Once we get in the house jamie looks around and smiles. "This is your new home now jamie would you like us to show you your room?" He smiles and shakes his head yes he grabs my hand and I grin we go upstairs to his room and once we get up there he goes to his bed. Me and eddie both look at each other and smile lightly we turn back to Jamie and he is sleeping we turn towards the door so he can sleep

Once we get into our room I say "I'm going to change eddie" I go into the closet and I change into one of eddie's hoodies. I exit the closet and eddie looks at me he smirks and comes close to me he kisses me softly and I kiss back the kiss slowly gets heated and he picks up my legs I wrap them around his waist and I tug his hair with my hands. He pins me against the wall and licks my bottom lip for an entrance I allow it and his tongue enters my mouth. I moan into the kiss and he groans softly he pulls apart with saliva falling from our mouths "F-fuck eddie that's enough" he bites my neck and whispers in my ear "but gaege I'm so fucking horny~ we haven't had sex for about a week" I moan when he grips my ass.

"N-no idiot jamie is sleeping and I don't wanna wake him up" eddie licks my neck and I moan more "gaege please~" i groan and say "eddie you know I don't like saying no to you" he chuckles and says against my neck "then don't~" he puts my down and says "you win this time but next time I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk" I blush lightly and I lay on the bed. Eddie gets on top of me and wraps his arms around my waist "night baby" I hear him whisper softly I rub his head like I always do and I whisper back "night Eddie"

Thx for reading hope you enjoyed I love chu my followers UwU ❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️