chapter 36

Eddie pov

I picked up gaege because he was way to drunk to walk and I didn't want him getting hurt. Gaege looks at me and says "eddie your hot" I smile and kiss his head before I put him in the car when I start driving I look over at gaege for a minute he was passed out and I turned back and looked at the road. I put my hand on his thigh and I continue to drive home

~time skip to home~

I get out of the car and I go on gaege's side I open his door and pick him up. He woke up quickly as soon as we got in the house he ran into the bathroom and started throwing up. 'ill get him some water' I thought to myself I go into the kitchen and grab two bottles of water from the fridge and I go upstairs he is sitting by the bath and he looks up at me I hand him a bottle of water and he smiles a little "I'll be right back"
(Don't say that in horror movies btw)

I'm glad we packed some of my hoodies because gaege loves wearing them I grab a light blue one and I walk back into the bathroom. Gaege was once again throwing up and I sat next to him rubbing his back when he was done he looked at me and said "eddie I love you" I smile and say "I love you too gaege" he stands up and grabs the hoodie from my hands and smiles weakly. He puts it on and takes off his pants I chuckled a little and then I picked him up when we reached our room he lays down on the bed I go into the closet and take off my shirt and I put comfortable pants on. We I get out of the closet gaege is already passed out I smile a little and I get on top of him wrapping my arms around his waist a few minutes later I pass out.

Next morning

Gaege pov

I wake up with a major fucking headache and Eddie is laying on top of me like usual. I tried getting eddie up but he just tightened his grip on me I groan and say "eddie get up please" he groans but he finally gets up. I get out of bed and I look around for some medicine (because of his headache) after 10 minutes of searching I finally found some. The bottle said to take two so I got a bottle of water and took the pills. Eddie comes out of our room wearing black ripped jeans and a black shirt. I look at him for a few minutes and he smirked he walks up to me and kisses me softly I kiss him back and he pulled away. He said "you go get dressed and I'll make some food we aren't going out today because of your headache" I smile a little and he kisses my head. I go into our closet and get some clothes I'm wearing a grey hoodie and some shorts under it.

I walk out of our room and I sit at the kitchen table Eddie is going through the fridge and he finally found something he pulled out some fruit and threw it on the table next to me. "You eat that while I actually make some food" I smile and I start eating the fruit he got for me "I don't understand why you want me to eat more Eddie" he looks at me and says "you need to eat more because your thin and I love you enough to worry about you" I roll my eyes and continued to eat. "I don't think you should worry a lot" he looks at me and says "gaege your my world I'll be worrying about you until the day I die" I smile lightly and say "I love you Eddie" he looks back at the stove and says "I love you too gaege"

Thx for reading sorry I haven't been posting on this one TnT I've been busy with my one shots but I hope you enjoyed this UwU love you followers 🖤❤️🖤❤️