chapter 18

~geage pov~

I wake up and I look at Eddie he looks so peaceful when he is sleeping. I start playing with his hair and he groans and tightens his grip around me I chuckled softly.

~eddie dream~

Geage walked out of the closet weari g a short dress and some knee socks "fuck geage you look hot as hell" he grins and comes close to me and gives me a lap dance I groan and I kiss him roughly.

~end of Eddie dream ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~

Geage pov

I continued to rub eddie's head until he wakes up "morning daddy~" he lays on my chest and smiles a bit.

"It's Friday what do you wanna do geage?" I think for a few minutes then I get an idea "let's invite the boys over for the weekend!" Eddie smiles and says "ok let's do that it sounds fun"

He then gets up and goes in the closet.

He comes out wearing a hoodie and jeans with black shoes (idk TwT)

I then get up and get dressed I wanted to be a little different today so I put on some ripped jeans and one of eddie's hoodies. I smile when I look at myself in the mirror.

~josh pov~

I was sleeping until I heard my phone ring I groan and answer it "hey josh me and eddie are coming to pick you up cause your staying with us for the weekend" I chuckled and say "whatever but mully is going to beat your ass for waking him up early" I then hear the phone line cut out.

"Mully get up" he groans but gets up I stand up and go to grants room "grant wake the fuck up geage will be here soon" he gets up quickly and says "why did Eddie hurt him again?!" I sigh because I forgot how much he worries about him. "No grant Eddie is coming to they are coming to pick us up for the weekend" he smiles and goes to his closet

~geage pov~

Me and eddie get in the car and head over to the house.

~le time skip cause I lazy Uwu~

We knock on their door and a pissed off mully answers "h-hey dude you ready to go?" He groans and says "I don't want you to call Josh at 6:00 in the morning again" I smile and he walks away.

I see grant and I smile and I run up to him and hug him tightly. "Ready to go?" He smiles and shakes his head yes (btw josh is with mully) we walk out of the house and Grant locks the door we get into the car.

"Where to boss?" Anthony asks Eddie smiles and says "the mall please"

Anthony smiles and starts the car

TBC thx for reading love ya guys