2-

Jake chuckles at reading Sunoo and Jungwon bickering on the group chat. He's glad that he found this two boys as his friends, they really do make his day and even more comfortable to show his real sexuality.

It was already a noon after the lunch break is over, Jake walk out from the chemistry class and walk alone to the library to put back the books he borrowed since he didn't share the same class with his new two friends in the noon.

Maybe he too pay much attention on his phone while reading the groupchat, he accidentally bump into someone. Jake's butt hit hard on the floor as the books land infront of him, the Aussie boy look up to see who he bumped to.

The cold eyes and the death glares make Jake shivers down through his spine, the boy wear a yellow beanie and his face look so pale. Jake just watch the odd boy walk passing him without even handing help "Rude" Jake whisper to himself and pick up the books.

The Aussie boy went to the Library and put back the books, the school have a short break after they took 1 and half hours for class. So Jake want to spent his free time for reading another book rather than his lessons.

But when he's trying to read the book, the cold eyes and the yellow beanie boy's face always appear on his head "why did it look like he purposely bumped into me? Does he hate me? Uh what's wrong with me? Jake focus...concentrate!" He talk to himself but it's still hard to not just forget that stupid glare he received from the odd boy.

"Jakepup hyungggg!! Wha-"

"Shhhh!!" The librarian cut off Sunoo who's literally calling Jake out. "SORRY!" He whisper shouted as Jungwon push him inside the library. They sit next to their new Aussie friend. "What are you reading hyung?"

"Sherlock Holmes detecting skills, he's so genius!"

"Hyung do you know that we're going to have a new project? The teacher's going to announce on Friday but I'm afraid I won't pair up with the two of you" Sunoo start pouting and watch the two with puppy eyes "I don't have nothing to say about that" Jungwon just shook his head because he don't know it either.

"Don't worry about that Sunoo, others also will afraid not to be pairing up with their friends too...so we can just switch with them. I think they will like to do it else well."

"You're so genius hyung! If we can do that, let's work together"

"Sure" Jake and Jungwon thumps up "and also, let's wait each other on the main gate when the school's end because it's dangerous to go home alone this days."

"Our city has a killer..I wonder who will that be, I hate this person already"

"They're more than one" Sunoo get goosebumps just by thinking more than one killer. It's dangerous to went home alone for Jake because he lives alone on his apartment.

"Hyung, you know..we just met each others today but me and Jungwon always having a sleepover on Halmeoni's house, so we want to ask you that do you wanna hang on Jungwon's house tonight?"

"That's...great! I live alone so it won't be a problem and I'm still scare to be alone on my apartment though"

"YEAHHHH-"

"SHHHHH!!!!" The librarian already glare at the three "let's just go out or else we're going to die from his glares" after apologizing, they quickly went out from the library.

Sunoo and Jungwon went together inside the biology class as Jake continue taking his chemistry class. The Aussie boy has still not done taking his class yet when the school time is over. Likewise, Jungwon was in charge in swiping the class while Sunoo needs to wait them outside the campus.