5-

"Wait...you're sick?"

"No halmeoni is sick...so I need to stay at home to take care of her"

"Gosh why didn't you tell me at that early morning? I should have come to your house but now I'm already at school, I'll come when the last class ends along with hyung"

"Thanks and hyung, I'll be glad if you can inform this to our class teacher..just tell him that I'm sick okay?"

"Sure sure but...has Jake hyung replied your text yet? I've been waiting for him since I arrived at school-" Sunoo ask as he's still looking for Jake but the Aussie boy doesn't show up till the bell rings
"Guess what...I'll just look for him at lunch"

Sunoo walk alone inside the class, students were gathering in circles as they're gossiping something. Sunoo slowly sit down at his seat with confusion, he really want to know what is up to.

Since, the class teacher walk inside the class with serious face, the students quickly get back to their own seats. Sunoo can read that there is something fishy happening..right now or already

"We've lost our three students yesterday, teachers and stuffs need to attend the funeral....So today's class will be dismiss at right away. Be careful kids, killers are around in our areas, do not mess with anyone and don't walk alone at outside. It's dangerous okay? Thank you class"

Sunoo drop his jaw, he's alone right now and how will he go home by himself? The fuck he need to pass the alleyway, Sunoo is just too scare to go alone but he need to visit Jungwon's grandma...didn't have a choice

As always, students were hurried more than Sunoo, some of them even said that they don't want to attend the school anymore because of the incidents. Sunoo puffed, he walk at his normal speed, kicking some stones on his way.

Vroom

(Niki's bike👆)

(Niki's bike👆)

"Come on"

Sunoo look at his side, Nishimura Riki is riding his bike and stop his track beside the confuse boy "M-me? With y-you?"

Nishimura put his poker face as he just stare at Sunoo like duh "who else do you think I'm talking to?"

Sunoo look around and of course he and him are the only one in there "oh...it's me then hehe"

"Hurry"

"But...why?" Sunoo ask innocently while Niki just rolled his eyes like it is the most stupid question ever. "Fucking sit on the backseat...I'm going to give you a ride"

Oh my gosh I can die from happine-

"AAAAAAHHHHHH"

Sunoo hug Nishimura's waist as he's just too afraid to fall from the bike since this Japanese boy drive in fast pace. Sunoo thought they're faster than the lightning