25-

"Oh...you mean he released?"

"Danie Gold killed half of our team and he even..... helped Capo Ricky Park to run away from-"

"HE WHAT?!!" The man in expensive red suits throw his IPhone across the room and smash it on the wall, a bit startling his men and they're literally terrified of their boss. "Yah...give me the other phone, I don't even finish listening that ugly sad speech- HURRY!"

"Yes Boss!" They hand him the other phone, the man sitting in the red sofa continue to call his team who's in charge in catching up Niki "Idiots!!! You can't even capture a boy about the age of your son? Don't fucking bullshit and KILL HIM!....wait- no just take him here alive-"

"I'm here...Red Parker! You miss me that much?"

"Hi! I'm glad to see the youngest capo ever in this universe..who? Yes the one and only Nishimura Riki! HAHAHA!"

Niki? He's here? Sunoo can't see anything because he's been blindfolded but luckily he can hear everything, even the slow familiar footsteps walking towards him and stop the tracks on his front. Maybe a soulmate thing...he can feel that Niki is standing before him and Sunoo never felt so save like this before

"Awe~ this is so romantic...you came all over here to save the love of your life? What a father and son- you know your father also did something terrible to rescued your mother by Killing my best friend!" Red Parker shouts at Niki who just rolled his eyes at him. "Let's see if you can save the boy or not-"

The man gesture his men and give them permission to beat the shit out of Niki who's now positioning himself to protect Sunoo with all of his life. How many times do he need to get in a fight today? He can't even count the bruises on his body and the blood painted on his clothes

Sunoo is tying up on the chair and he's been sitting like that for an hour at the centre of the room. Mostly, their work is to kill the Japanese boy but they know Niki's getting more hurt when Sunoo is in pain...so they try to attack the poor blindfolded boy in the chair who can't do anything, but Niki won't let them so easily

"I think you don't teach your son a good lessons..he's such a disobedient boy!"

"Oh really? What did he do to make you so grumpy?"

"He fucking HELP CAPO RICKY DUMBASS! What did you even told him to be such a fool?" The Red Parker yelled at the man on the other line from the phone call, while the other doesn't seem to be bother by that "well...I think my son is such an obedient for listening to me. Daniel is a good boy...just like me~"

"WhAT?"

"Actually...I told him to do whatever he likes and his heart's desire. So, I don't see that as a fool boy ya know-"

"VANTANTAE- YOU FUCKING KIM TAEHYUNG!! You already signed the contract- what the hell is this? You-" the man felt frustrated as he can't hold back his anger especially when The Prince of Underground world speak in such a naughty voice"Yaahh...I'm gonna be deaf! Don't shout in a phone call- it's a bad manner tsk tsk tsk"

"YOU-"

"You're such a fool for believing me HAHAHA! I didn't even sign the contract- this is so funny! That's a duplicate file you dumbass-" Mr. Parker widen his eyes as big as he could, he quickly pull out the file from the cabinet and check as fast as a lighting while listening to the devilish laugh from Kim Taehyung

"Before you, I already made a contract with Enhypen gang...why not? They're ma juniors- do you understand the meaning of Junior? like a Junior- Junior....So you're even more unlucky today- seems like you fight with the wrong Mafia, bye bye! Ta Ta~"

For the second time, Red Parker broke his phone again (poor phone- why don't he just gave it to meh!) He slammed the file at the desk and look at his front and he think all the stones were dropping down from the top of his head-

His team were lying on the ground helplessly and with such a lifeless- they can't even move while Nishimura Riki in the middle standing up with all his strength in a trembling feet. Niki look at Red Parker between the blood that's dripping down from his head and smirked

That's fucking creepy-

Mr. Parker drop his jaw at seeing a 16 years old boy literally killed all his men while he's busy on his phone call, how the fuc- did he even do that? He still has a chance, the boy was already exhausted from the fight. So, Red Parker pulled out his shotgun to shoot at Niki..

*shoot*

Red Parker, one of the dangerous Mafia-loanshark gasp and only having a time to glance the one who just shoot him on his heart. The man fall on the ground and die afterwards...

"I'm not AngryBird HitMan for nothing~" Jay blow the smoke of the gun and smile devilishly while Sunghoon appear beside him while carrying up the briefcase- full of gold and diamonds on his hand "and I'm not Ice-sparks BagMan for nothing~"

"Bro-fists whoOOoo~" Jay and Sunghoon laugh loudly and doing their friendship sign, mini celebrating their winning moments. Jay finally killed their enemy- mostly they are Niki's enemies while Sunghoon find out all the Red Parker's treasures on the hidden room "Bro- you're so talented! I still wonder how you find out that secret rOo-...NIKI!!"

Jay and Sunghoon quickly approach their little brother who's still trying his best to untied Sunoo with his painful hands. The two older boys help them and free up Sunoo who can't help but to cry out so loudly, they really understand him because they know how it was dangerous for who doesn't experience this kind of situations.

"Thank you so much Hyungs-" Niki speak and collapse afterwards, he's in such a bad conditions, they injured his head and get so many bruise and cuts, it's hard to explain how much painful things he got from saving Sunoo.

Sunoo is good and didn't injured at all but if Niki didn't came, he will be dead by now. He felt sorry for the Japanese boy who sacrificed his life for him and on the other side- Sunoo is happy....happy to know that Niki loves him too!

Jay hold his younger brother and piggyback him to went upstairs while Sunghoon and Sunoo follow his back. They finally arrived the outside of the building, Jake and Jungwon are also there standing at the entrance. After seeing their boyfriends and bestie, Jake and Jungwon run towards and give a bear hug to Sunoo. But Jay interrupt their friendship moments by shouting

"YAAHH N-NIKI WAKE UP- heyy idiot don't scare the shit out of me! H-HOSPITAL NOW!!"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-♡-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Jay is not a comedian!

He's a fucking handsome, talented, fashionista, responsible- IDOL and the one and only R.A.S Prince♡

He ain't my bias but I know how to beat the shit out of someone who make fun of Jay..FIGHT MEH!!👊😠😤

Thanks for reading this chap again...love you all mangoes!!💛💛💛