14-

"Babe please unblock me already~?"

"Oh right I forget that hehe" Jungwon laugh awkwardly as he unblock his boyfriend's number in the private chat "Happy?"

"Yep..let me muah you"

"Muah? Yikes-"

"It's not my fault that you are single, Sunooshi~" Jay snap back to the boy beside them who makes a disgusting face. Sunoo playfully glare the angry bird before he move towards his seat "not my fault that I felt the second-hand embarrassment~"

"You two need to stop before the other's arrive" Jungwon just shrugg off the thoughts as he walk over to the window. Jay come forward, back hugging his cute boyfriend before he kiss on his cheeks "yahh they might see us!?"

"Remember....you're the one who kissed me on public?" Jay tease as Jungwon's face turn into the visible red like tomato "Then why didn't you just p-push me away last night?"

"Why would I when the love of my life finally kissed me? Never" Jay tighten the grip as Jungwon has no other choice but to just relax for a moment..

"Oh my gosh I need OxyJin! This is so romanJin¿" Sunoo scoff at the couple because he just felt so third wheeling not because he is jealous but because he had non to hold him like Jay hold Jungwon. So, Sunoo walk away to check for the others and partly giving some moments for his friends

"Sweetcheeks what are you doing here?" Sunoo feel the fingers pinching his cheeks again, not to forget to mention that Sunoo get so many glares and gossips just because this rich Japanese boy has pinched his cheeks.

"Are you waiting for me~?" Niki ask teasingly, making Sunoo roll his eyes "Correction- the others, not only you" he sass but he can't stop feeling that butterflies in his stomach when Niki stared in his eyes more often

The two finally noticed Jake and Sunghoon walk towards them with holding hands. Sunoo pout at just by seeing other couple "where's Jungwon and Jay?"

The Aussie boy ask happily and literally looking like a puppy wagging his tail. Sunghoon chuckle at his boyfriend's behaviour and casually ruffle Jake's hair in front of everyone

"They actually remind me of a puppy and the owner ruffled his dog's hair" Niki whisper to Sunoo who's surprise at the words "Ah haha yeah! Let's go~"

He's always cute-

The six boys finally have there precious meeting about the project. There problems are:...if they actually write down that the killer is extremely handsome and hot? Police will drag them to the station to ask how he look. Second, they will think Niki is the killer because of the same bike and actually hair colour (except he's the one). Third, if they write what Sunoo had saw about how the killer abusing a man, they're going to used Sunoo as the witness.

"NOOOO!!! I don't wanna end up on police station and being drag to the court-" Sunoo whine as he start rubbing what he had wrote on the paper "Then...why don't we just write down that we don't know anything? Hehe-" Jay nervously suggest making his friends agreed with the idea

"So Sunoo, you need to act like you know nothing okay?"

Sunoo nod his head repeatedly, and a relief sigh came out from three mouths. Jungwon starting to have a full load of questions in his head while knitting his eyebrows and stare at his boyfriend, Sunghoon and Niki

Jake is the most calm out of all the boys but seeing Jungwon stay silence with that extra confusing expression, he can tell that the younger is not really okay with the non solution of his questions. "Should we eat something for lunch? I'm hungry"

"Already? Then lez gooo~"

"Wait, can I put this heavy books on my locker first? You can wait for me on the canteen if you want-"

"Do you want me to come along with you?" Jungwon ask as he's looking at Sunoo with that worried face, he don't know why but he's just scared of something about to happen to his bestie "it's fine, Won and don't forget to order my favourite Starbucks there"

"What's wrong babe?" Jay ask his boyfriend after Sunoo leave them while skipping his feet happily "I...I don't know, let's just..go"

"Niki, move before Jungwonshi kick your holy butt" Sunghoon whisper warning to the Japanese boy who was watching Sunoo until he disappeared on the crowds. They approach the canteen and sitting at their usual seats when Jake and Jay start ordering the foods for their friends.

"I relieved my stressed out using Dancing"

"While...I yelled to spread out my anger hahaha!!"

"Y'all Idiots I do the same too Haha-"

They were joking and having this friendly conversations while waiting for the certain someone, they can feel that they're becoming close with each others at any minutes.

"Why Sunoo isn't arrive yet?" Jake finally ask with that sad puppy expression appear on his face. Jungwon stand up from his seat to move "I'll go search for Suno-"

"I'll go get him hyung" Niki say as he rush out from the canteen, making his friends to look at him confuse "I think we should-....."

Niki run towards Sunoo's locker, and while running down the hallway, his tails (mostly girls and  few boys) are approaching him again while surrounding the boy in the middle, shouting how much they love him and how handsome he is

Niki literally want to shoot them all with his gun but he can't act so obvious. "Go and buy whatever you want" and then, Niki throw the money towards the other side, making them running and picking up the money.

Greedy- Niki scoff as he take that as a chance to approach his Sunoo. But the Japanese boy want to end up the world and bombing the nuclear right now because of what he has just seen.

Sunoo is crying and break down...in Daniel's chest, he's just like a broken pieces shattering and held by someone protectively.

"SUNOO!!"

Jungwon who is now running towards his best friend while passing a frozen Niki on his spot along with Jake, Jay and Sunghoon.

"Thank you so much Daniel!"

Niki heard the faint voice from Jungwon who was hugging Sunoo while the boy burst out crying all the tears on his eyes to his bestie. The 02 liners also comfort the boy as they drag Sunoo at the nursing room because of the bruise on his face. Leaving Daniel and Niki on the hallway near the lockers

The two is now sharing death glares while clenching their fists. Daniel quickly approach the Japanese boy as he punch him harshly across his face. Niki groan at the stinging sensation pain as he touch his own face while looking up at Daniel who is speaking to him with greeting teeth

"Don't bother to make him your's when you can't even protect him from those ugly bitches...aka your Tails, Capo Ricky Park"

~//////////////////////》》♡《《///////////////////////~

Damn!! The chaotic drama of Sunki-

I was waiting for this scene to come from along time just to wake up Niki hihi ...oopsie did I just spoil? Nope I guess

Hope you love and understand it😚

Lav ya ol♡♡