3-

"Today is Tuesday right?"

"Yeah what is it?"

"We still have two days left before the Friday project"

"Hyung I told you to not worry about that, Jake hyung already said that we can switch with the others"

"I know but mostly I'm worry about the project because it depends on our marks for the first term course"

"Okay I understand But sit down already, the teacher is on his way-" Sunoo finally sit down on his remaining seat while Jungwon sit next to him. Before the teacher arrives, a boy with a black beanie come inside the classroom with his poker face. Sunoo drop his jaw as he look the boy until he sit on the back seat....but literally the black beanie boy sit behind on our one and only Kim Sunwoo's back.

Jungwon glance at the older being tense on his spot, wondering why Sunoo act like this "Hyung, honestly it's obvious..so please calm down or he'll notice it"

"Okay" but why does he choose to sit behind me? There's alot of others seats too I'm going to die- Sunoo is actually dying inside, he's happy about that this black beanie boy chose to sat near him but beside, he's literally nervous but why do he even get nervous..

The teacher finally step inside the class and calling out their names one by one, "Nishimura Riki?" The black beanie boy stand up without showing an interest face. "Good, you need to attend the first class in here now okay?"

"Yes"

Girls were whispering and squeaking on their seats, since this boy need to sit in this room on every first class. Sunoo still wondering why this Nishimura Riki change his class and why he always wear a beanie in school

"I think...he didn't have a hair"

"WhAt?"

"Shhh" Jungwon shuts him off before the teacher notice. "Why do you mean by he didn't have a hair?" Sunoo whisper shouted but Jungwon don't have time to answer him back

"Kim Sunwoo! Focus on the lesson and stop talking!"

"Sorry miss!"
The teacher's knitting her eyebrows as Sunoo stand up and bow down at her quickly, students just snickered at the boy and making the 'he's disgusting' faces while Jungwon want to slap those faces and back kicking them but the existence of the teacher block his ass. Meanwhile..

Kim Sunwoo..Cute

Jake stretch his arms as he walk out from his physics classroom, making a way to his friends who waits him on their remaining lunch table. He take the seat but surprise at the youngers expressions, Jungwon is quietly frowning while eating his sandwich and Sunoo is looking at the table with pouting lips.

"Today is my unlucky day.."

Jake tilting his head as he want Sunoo to continue his words "The teacher scolded me in the first class" Jake just blink his eyes, more curious "And?"

"It's not that I hate the scolding but aaaahhhh he was there too!"

"Who?" Please tell this poor boy Jake, he was really dumbfounded by the younger's words "Sunoo's superhero, he sat behind us on the first class" Jungwon finally explain to him while Sunoo is about to tearing up "I felt so ashamed! He saw everything and how will he think of me now? Urggg"

"He'll think of you as a boy who talks a lot while taking class"

"Wonnie, that doesn't help me okay?"

"He may even heard your mind about him cause you said it out loud"

"Naaaaaaaa~I'm gonna die~"

Jake don't want to questions about how this two babies become best ever best friends. "Guys the lunch ending bell is about to ring, will we go home first to change our uniform or direct to the park when the school's end?"