Chapter Nineteen: (Figure) 09.

Trigger warnings for this chapter:

• Graphic depictions of violence

• Violence, in general

• Mentions of rape

• Predatory behavior

• Rape threats

• Mentions of torture

• Effects of traumatic events

• Mentions of past suicidal thoughts

• References to mental illnesses

• Death threats

• Depictions of the effects of PTSD

• Descriptions/depictions of injuries caused by violence

• Triggering/harsh language

• Mentions of self-harm

• Threats of violence

• Flashbacks to traumatic events

• Topics surrounding sexual assault/abuse

Please read at your own risk, and remember to take care of yourself, when reading.

Note that some medical information in this chapter may not be fully accurate, I have limited knowledge of these kinds of topics, but I did the best I could.

---

*Thursday, April 23, 2020; 6:04 P.M.*

*Linden's point of view*

You know, a few weeks ago, I actually thought that Ian would start treating me a lot better than he normally does, but it turns out that I was terribly mistaken. If anything, he's only gotten more aggressive, by the day.

I look down at my scarred up arms, and I notice that they're extremely pale. I haven't been outside since I came home, and it's terrifying just how pale I've gotten.

On top of that, the last time I saw sunlight, I was being...violated. If only I had known that was the last time I'd see the sun, I would've appreciated it, a little bit more.

Since the last time Ian's held me captive down here, he's buckled down on restraining me. He keeps me chained to a wall in the middle of the basement, and since he knows that I'm insecure about my body, half the time, he keeps me naked, ensuring that I stay put, because he knows that I won't try to run away, if I'm like that.

The only reason of why I'm not chained up right now, is because he told me that he's planning on doing something with me later.

Suddenly, I hear the basement door open, and I see Ian standing at the top of the staircase, and he's got a beer bottle in his hand. I feel my heart thumping out of my chest, as I hear and see him walking down the stairs.

Before I know it, he's standing in front of me, and crossing his arms.

"Stand up."

I do as he says, though, I end up struggling a bit, due to the fact that I haven't eaten in days, which is causing me to see stars in my vision. Once I'm standing up, Ian hands me a red tube top, an extremely short grey skirt, and a pair of two-inch stilettos.

"Here; put these on. My father will be down here soon."

My heart skips a beat as I hear Ian say that his father is coming down here. Like I've said millions of times, Ian is already bad enough, but his father makes him look like an angel.