Chapter Six: In The End

Trigger warnings for this chapter:

• Extreme physical violence

• Disturbing themes

• Mentions of suicide

• Suicidal ideation

•  References to self harm

• Slight smut

• Triggering/harsh language

• Violence, in general

• Rape

• Mentions of human trafficking

• Mentions of death

Please remember to take care of yourself, when reading.

--

*Adrian's point of view*

Once I'm back at my house, I see Charlie's car sitting outside.

"I wonder what she could want." I think, as I put my key into the lock on my front door.

"Hey there, Adrian."

"Hey. Is there anything you need?"

"Well, in a way, there is."

Charlie walks over to me.

"I've thought about this for a long time, and I was wondering if maybe we could fool around a little bit tonight?"

"I don't know about that, Charlie. What if this gets out to the people at work?"

"It won't, because this'll be our little secret." She said. I could hear the lust in her voice as she put heavy emphasis on her last three words.

"So, what do you say?"

I'm not going to lie, I was kind of attracted to Charlie in that kind of way. For the all the 6 years I've known her, she's always been really good looking to me. Her long black hair and dark eyes are enough to make your eyes turn to dust.

But the thing I really love about her looks is her tattoos. She didn't have too many of them, and they're all over her body. I always liked when she would wear something that exposed a lot of them.

After thinking it over for a little while longer, I finally come to a decision.

"I'm in. But there's one rule that you're required to follow: No catching feelings whatsoever. Got it?" I sternly say. Yeah, Charlie's my girl, but she needed to know this.

"Got it, Chief."

"Good. Now, are you ready to get started, or what?"

---

*Linden's point of view*

"I'm begging you, Ian, please don't do this." I sobbed again.

"Well, you should have thought about that before you went and cheated on me."

"But I didn't cheat on you!"

"I don't care. You still need to learn your place."

"Anyway, let's not waste anymore time. Now, take off your clothes."

"W-what?"

"Are you deaf or something? I told you to take off your clothes."

"Ian, I don't want to."

"TAKE YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES OFF!" He yells.

I always cave in when Ian yells at me. Right now was definitely NOT a good time to anger him. He looked like he wanted to kill me.