Chapter Ten: I Love You.

NOTE: This chapter contains possibly triggering content, also this chapter is extremely long, compared to a lot of the past chapters. Please read at your own risk.

Trigger warnings for this chapter:

• Graphic depictions of violence

• Abuse

• Mentions of abuse

• Graphic descriptions of injuries caused by violence

• Guilt over loss

--

*Monday, January 20th, 2020; time unknown (almost three weeks later)*

*Linden's point of view*

It's been approximately three weeks that I've been in this hellhole, and Ian and Rodney have been using me as their personal toy and punching bag.

At this point, I'm starting to suspect that Ian's only keeping me down here, just so he can use me as a punching bag.

Oh, who am I kidding, that's exactly what he's doing, even a halfwit would know that.

I wonder if anyone's actually genuinely looking for me, and they're not doing it because it's their job, for the 50 grand reward, or if it's just because I'm a "celebrity".

I specifically thought of Adrian. Does she not care, and she's looking for me just because it's her job, or so she can get the money, or is she actually worried about me?

I highly doubt it. Adrian doesn't exactly seem like the type of person to care that much about other people, but she's also not selfish, either.

Every time I think about her, I start to cry. What if I never see her again?

But most importantly, how long is this bastard going to keep me in here?

"Hey there." Someone softly says. As soon as I heard their voice, I instantly knew that it was Ian.

"Hey." I whisper.

Ian puts one of his arms around me, and he looks me right in my eyes. Before I know it, his lips crash onto mine, and he forcefully shoves his tongue into my mouth.

Right now, I'm sitting down, but I'm no longer tied up to the chair from a few weeks ago, so this means that Ian has the free range to do whatever he wants with me.

Ian stops kissing me for a second, and then he stands up, and he grabs my hand, so that he can help me stand up.

Not even a second after I stand up, he starts kissing me again, and he puts his hand down my pants. I can just tell that he's drunk, because I can smell the alcohol on his breath, and on HIM.

No matter how uncomfortable and disgusted he made me feel, I have to do this, because I don't have any other choice.

"God fucking damn it, you're so hot, Linden." He whispers into my ear as he starts kissing my neck.

"Ian, please stop, you're drunk, and you're hurting me." I plead.

Ian starts to turn red in the face as he glares at me.

He pushes me to the ground, and I yelp in pain as I land on my already broken shoulder.

He then starts looking like he's thinking for a little bit, and then he reaches his hand out to me like he's helping me stand up, and I accept it.

However, that's where I went completely wrong. Instead of helping me get up, he roughly grips onto my arm, he twists it as many times as he can, and he pins it behind my back. Ian pushes me to the ground again, and he starts kicking me.