𝐀𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢\𝐀𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚|| ‟Thinking 'Bout You‟

TW: This oneshot will contain sexual acts[LIME]

It was a hard day of work, and Atsushi was finally able to go home. When he reached his door step, he got out his keys and put it through the lock and opened it. But he got a surprise visit from a very specific mafia member. Akutagawa Ryunsuke.

A-Akutagawa!? What are you doing here!?" The were-tiger was so shocked that his visit made the boy drop his keys. "finally, took you long enough were-tiger" Akutagawa rolled his eyes annoyingly and then got up, walking to the white haired boy. When Atsushi went for his keys, he realized Akutagawa already had his hand over them, but he reacted to late and there hands touched. He flinched and grabbed the keys from the black coated member.

Atsushi then nervously laughed and walked inside silently, but that gave Akutagawa an opportunity to push Atsushi against a wall. Atsushi's body slammed and then he looked at the mafia boy. "I was thinking about you all day for some reason Were-tiger, no matter what I did I couldn't get you off of my mind~"

The male then leaned close to Atsushi and kissed him on the lips roughly, making the were-tiger's eye wide in shock. 'What the!?' Atsushi couldn't comprehend what was going on, Akutagawa, his rival. He was making out with him!? When Atsushi didn't join the kiss, Akutagawa decided to forcefully slip his tongue through Atsushi's mouth, making him gasp and blush. Soon, the black cloaked man pulled away and wiped his mouth clean from Atsushi's smell.

"Since you didn't join me then I'll have to punish you tiger boy" Akutagawa smirked as he moved a piece of Atsushi's clothing from his shoulder, and that's when the were-tiger started to panic. He didn't know how to react or he didn't know what to do. Then the man bite into Atsushi's shoulder, making the boy make a noise he's never made before. A moan. Akutagawa quickly pulled away and smirked ounce again ounce he realized what noise he made. "you like that, don't ya were-tiger?" Akutagawa rubbed his finger across his skin were he bit the boy.

Atsushi closed his eyes, with his face red from embarrassment. But then, he was saved by some phone call. Atsushi sighed in relief and tried to grab his phone but was quickly stopped. He got to take it out of his pocket but Akutagawa quickly knocked it out of his hand. "Not yet, you didn't get punished" The mafia member leaned back into the were-tigers neck and attacked it with kisses, bites, and sucking, making Atsushi a moaning mess. Soon, Akutagawa but hard on Atsushi's sweet spot, making him scream. "A-Akutagawa..?" the cloaked man stepped back, satisfied.

"I have marked my territory, were finished now" Akutagawa winked at the were-tiger and walked out of his house like nothing had just happened. "W-what did he-AHHHH!!" When the were-tiger looked at his shoulder, he realized that Akutagawa left a bruise on it. It was pretty noticeable too, even through his thin clothing. "How am i going to explain this to the President, or Dazai, or even worse KUNIKIDA!?!?!" Atsushi panicked and picked up the phone, and he realized that the caller WAS Kunikida, and he called TWICE. Well shit.

Atsushi got himself together and calmly answered the call. Luckily, Kunikida just had to tell him that he left something at the agency and it was over in the President's office, and well of course he asked why it took so long for Atsushi to call. But he had the genius idea. He told Kunikida that he was taking a bath and his phone was charging, he forgave the were-tiger and hung up. After the call, Atsushi sighed in relief and slid down the wall he never left ounce he was pushed against it by Akutagawa. He looked at his bruise one last time and blushed, but then he looked down in embarrassment.