𝐆𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚|| "A Relaxing Day After Work"

𝘎𝘪𝘯 𝘈𝘬𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘸𝘢 𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭![𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴]

"Ugh, it's been a rough day," You sighed and walked beside your partner Gin. She nodded and looked at you, with a slight smile under her mask, but you couldn't see it, sadly. "We're going to go home together, right Gin?" "Y-Ya.." The girl slightly blushed when she talked to you. "Hey Gin, you do know your a girl right? No need for you to feel embarrassed!" You smiled brightly and patted her back lightly. "Y-Yes, I know. But..what if someone hears me.."

You looked behind you, and then looked back at Gin. "It's ok, no ones around that knows you, it's just you and me walking home" Gin sighed and smiled, but again her mask was on so you couldn't see it. "We're here" You walked up to your door step of your small house and took out your keys, you then unlocked the door and stepped aside so Gin could come in. "Here you go, get as comfortable as you please. It is your birthday after all"

Your mafia friend nodded and stepped inside shyly, but to her surprise nothing happened, and the house felt warm, which was nice. "Warm..~" Gin hummed and decided to take off her mask, thinking it was finally safe to. "You know Gin, you so pretty as a girl. You should be proud to be one" Gin turned back to you and smiled, and you could see it this time, which was a beautiful smile. "i-I just won't look tough if I'm a female assassin, so I pretend to be a boy"

"Don't listen to those haters, there just jealous of your looks. You can be a very pretty assassin flying in the wind" Gin blushed and looked down. "U-Um..sure.." You smiled and walked over to Gin, taking down her hair or her, which surprised the girl. "Um..Thank you.." You nodded and smiled. "Your welcome, you can take a bath if you like" Gin nodded and headed over to your bathroom, ounce she stepped inside, she closed the door and got her shower ready.

"You know how to work it Gin!?" The girl lowered down and looked at the controls of your bath/shower. Her eyes widened at the looks of it. "U-Um..I think I need help!" Gin looked back at the door and sighed. "Ok, no need to worry! I'll help you!" Gin nodded and sat on the toilet of your bathroom, then you opened the door and smiled at your visitor. "Don't feel stressed, calm down Gin" You walked over to the girl and hugged her lightly. "Release the stress" Gin sighed and laid her head onto your shoulder.

"Thank you.." You nodded and patted your back. "No problem, anything for the birthday girl, and my friend" You pulled away from Gin and walked over to your bath, starting it for her. "Warm or cold?" Gin's eyes widened when you asked if she wanted cold water. "WHO CAN TAKE A BATH IN COLD WATER!? THAT'S INSANE!" You laughed and shook your head. "Of course, why did I ask" You shook your head and turned the water into warm water.

"There you go, I'll get you your towel and bath supplies" Gin nodded and smiled lightly. "Thank you," You nodded and stepped outside, giving Gin the opportunity to undress and get into the bath. Ounce she stepped inside, she hummed lightly in delight and slide under the water. "Thank goodness, that feels amazing.." Gin looked down and realized that there were bubbles in the water. "I miss being a kid" Gin laughed quietly and smiled. Then she heard a knock on your door. "Y-YES!?"

"It's just me Gin, I have your supplies" Gin nodded. "Ok, thank you" Gin covered her chest with the bubbles so you couldn't see her boobs, she was close friends with but Gin still wasn't that comfortable showing off her body to you. "Here I come," You turned the knob to the door and opened it, seeing Gin all covered in bubbles. "Here you go," You smiled brightly and placed the equipment besides her on the tub. "Have fun," Gin nodded and watched you grab the knob and leave.

Gin sighed in relief and relaxed again. After her bath, she got ready and hopped out the room. "Oh, Gin your done? Here, let me brush your hair" You went over to Gin and grabbed her by the shoulders, and sat her behind the couch. "Thank you Y/N" You nodded and sat behind Gin, grabbing the brush and starting your work. You hummed quietly and did Gin's hair at the same time. Gin closed her eyes and started to relax, soon you finished her hair and decided to put it up into a ponytail. "And I'm...finished" Gin opened her eyes and felt her hair tug at her scalp.

"You put that up pretty tight," Gin grabbed her hair and blushed. "So it'll stay up while you sleep, you want the bed or the couch?" Gin looked back at you and smiled lightly. "The couch, thank you" You nodded and stood up. "I'll get you some pillows and blankets, hold up" You smiled back at your friend and walked to your room, grabbing two pillows and a pretty thick blanket, since you heard it may be cold tonight. "Thank you,"Gin bowed lightly and grabbed the pillows and blankets from you.

"U-Um.." You felt slightly awkward, but you appreciated the respect Gin was giving you. "Your welcome, but you know you don't have to bow right?" Gin nodded and hopped on the couch. "Ya, I know but I appreciate this relaxing night" You nodded and smiled. "Oh, of course" The both of you laughed and said good night, before the both of you went your separate ways before going to bed. You sleeping in your room, and Gin sleeping on the couch.