B.S Chapter 1

Dabi wasn't exactly happy to hear it. The others shock didn't help either.
" Man! How do you feel? Your step father is ALL MIGHT! How did your father even accomplish that?!?" Twice exclaimed. Tomura didn't have much of a reaction towards the news, thats because he was kinda jealous but didn't want to show. " Kinda makes you wanna go back home huh?" Toga grunted. " It might be a bit different for you then, but will All Might forgive and help you?" Tomura rasp.

" Thats not it!" Dabi yelled.

" My father doesn't deserve All Might! Do I need to remind you why I'm even HERE?! No? I'll fucking tell you! I'm here because he wanted me to be like All Might, he wanted me to be STRONGER than All Might! He wanted to BEAT All Might!" Dabi breathed.

" OK? Why are you so upset? S'not our problem." Tomura hushed.

" It might not be, but weather you want to accept the fact or not, TOMURA,
.
.
.
All Might never did anything wrong to us, but yet you hate him because......what? He-hahaha- he couldn't save you? Tend to forget he's only one person huh? Tomura." Dabi laughed pathetically at Tomura.

" I care because that man doesn't deserve what's coming to him, I refuse it, I won't allow it. Not again not ever."

" Why? Wasn't he the reason you got beaten ever day?"

" No, that, THAT was because of my selfish ass father, All Might had no clue that Endeavor would do something like that, sure, he knew he was dislike by him but not that." Dabi protested.

Tomura was in needless shock, looks like someone favorite hero was in danger.

" But why do you care so much, Dabi?
Usually you give everyone a smug ass smile and remark and tell them to go fuck themselves if they express their problems!" Twice shouted.

Dabi had stopped in his tracks before leaving the room.

" there was a day where I met All Might, he....he was so nice and pure, it really made you wonder if his punch really did cause an earth quake. If he dies at some point, I'd really rather have him die by some other villan than my father. I'd rather..........hehehehehe let him DIE BY MY HAND!"

the sun shined against the happy couple as the day began to start.

Toshi stretched violently as he tried to remove the sweating body away from him. But no matter how much he tried his waist was trapped in between muscles and pecs.

" Are you trying to challenge me? I have you know that I can be All Might for at least 5 seconds. "

Enji bopped his head up in a laugh.

" Ooooo, so scaryyy, whadda gonna do? Smile at me?"

Toshi's huffed as he puffed up into his form and sat right on top of Enji's face for the rest of the four seconds.
Once his time was up the red head didn't even care that his breathing was taking a toll on him, he just simply said:

" Do that again."

Toshi just scoffed at him, while trying to get up once again, the buff arm just wrapped around him and held him tight, like forceful cuddling.

" I need to get up Enjiiiiiiiii."

" But its Saturday..."

" Yeah, but I gotta make breakfast for the kids!"

" They know how to cook!"

" Enji. Later."

"..."

" Finnnnneeeee."

The arm unwrapped Toshi smoothly.

" Thank you."

Toshi got up from his place and began his way down to the kitchen.
It was early, so the kids were still asleep.

He made coffee for Fuyumi, Natsu and Enji, while making tea for himself and Shoto. After putting that in place he began with his bacon, eggs, and toast.

30 minutes later, the food was ready and presented.

Enji was already down, then Fuyumi, then Shoto, then Natsu.

Toshi had packed a spare lunch for Shoto's mom, it was his first time meeting her, and he hopes his first impression isn't bad.

" Thanks, babe, these are good!."

" Thanks Toshi! You really didn't have too."

" Yeah! Thanks Toshinori!"

" Thank you......Toshi."

Hearing things like this easily made him happy to be there, here. But even then he has to remind himself that they are young adults, but he care for them like their his own.

Shoto put his plate into the sink, looking back at All Might, he wrapped his arms around the blondes head. " Its your first day meeting my mom, are you nervous?"

" Hahaha, a bit! Think she'll like me?"

" Pfff- who wouldn't? Fuyumi's driving!"

" I call shot gun!" Natsu yelled.

Enji almost spit out his coffee when he heard those words.

" NOT in my car NATSUOOOOO!!!"

The whole Todoroki family has been a hell of a lot brighter then ever before, and its all thanks to their dying sun flower. Still living.

Rei and Enji had met before, the red head had perfectly apologized to rei, knowing things will never be once before, he had bought her, her own place and said that she can see the kids whenever she pleases. ( mainly so he can have Toshi all to himself >:) ) Also with the car of her dreams. Whoever said money doesn't make a person happy is stupid.

They all got in the car and began the 1 hour drive to Rei's.

Toshi was fidgeting a bit here and there he was really nervous, because unfortunately for him Enji can't go with him. Sure the kids were there too but its weird coming into their moms home acting like he's apart of everything.
But, he was willing to at least say hi, even if he is disliked.

" Relax Toshiii, she's a nice lady." Enji whispered to his side.

" I'm trying you idiot!" Toshi whispered back.

A few minutes after they had finally arrived at Rei's house.
The only reason Enji came was to say goodbye to the kids who were going to stay over with their mom for the weekend. Also to drive because Toshi will be too much of a nervous wreck to do so.

He had gotten out the car and followed Shoto to the front door.

Alright, now he has never seen himself become such an anti-social wreck before! He was surprised himself.
" Stop worrying, she's one of your kind."
Enji shushed before leaving Toshi to go inside.

The house was roomy, nice and cool, with light blue decor and a bunch of pictures that held their family. ( Every single one cut Enji out the picture.)

" Moooommm! We're hereeeee! And we brought someoneeee!!!" Natsu yelled.

" I'll be right there!" A small nice voice yelled back.

Toshi began to relax just a bit before meeting their mom.

Just as they saw her coming down the stairs her face held nothing but anger and disgust once her eyes spotted Toshi down the stairs.  Such things are easily read from facial expressions. He felt his heart drop once she spoke.

" So, he loves you but hated me huh? I wonder what I did wrong for him to like a skeleton fuck like you."

It went horribly.

It soooooooooooo nice to be a great author to those who readdddddddddddddddddd.
-Unitylegend.