Final!!! B.S: Chapter 7

He felt like shit, utter shit. His body was beaten to a pulp.

Maybe he does regret trying to kill Yagi?

Just a little.

The metal door opened up with a glow shinning in.

" You're not my son."

" Never wanted to be."

" Doesn't it look great dad? look! i surpassed him just how you wanted! aren't you proud?"

*SLAM*

Enji's rage engulfed his vision, but he was doing everything in his power to not kill.

" Aww you seem upset, i wonder why?"

" Why'd you do it?"

" Why? heh, i wanted to see you to finally understand the things you've done!"

" To kill?"

" Yes! Here i thought you hated the man! HAHAHAHA! Never would i have expected your hidden love for him!"

Dabi laughed knowing full well hewas playing with fire with no skin.

" But seeing on how you look, i am going to enjoy seeing you suffer as i have suffered." (A/N: your soul is mine! If you get that reference, i love you.)

" I never enjoyed the way i treated you, and looking at you just tells me there's no way of forgiveness, not that i really want it anymore."

" Ah forgiveness, something that comes so often but people are too blind to see." Dabi laughed.

The room was slient after a while, he didn't want to say much, words didn't describe how he felt, he wanted to make Enji feel his pain.

" Before......Before i go, i'd just want to you to know that-"

" You'll hate me for as long as i live?"

" yes but also, that myself has felt your pain, way before you were even born."

" heh....Liar."

Enji sighed, and lifted up his shirt to show a scar that started from his hips up to his torso.

" I know exactly how you feel, my mother? One hell of a bitch. No matter what, she thought me to always be uptop. Trained me to the point where i actually cried in pain. Then one day, we brawled, and she beat me so hard that her heated lava caused a gash to the side of my torso." (A/N: no that's not canon)

" She did say sorry, but, that was really it. I did get it from her, no doubt, but unlike her, I'm trying to be better, i really am."

Dabi stayed quite, very quite.

" Goodbye Dabi, as a GOOD father, i will come to see you regardless."

Enji got up from his metal chair.

" You really think that'll change anything!?"

Enji turned his back to Dabi.

" LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!!"

Enji put his hand on the door handle.

" YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!! YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!"

Enji finally walked out of the now muffled room.

Then and there hearing his son still scream at him of what he's done.

But there was nothing Dabi could do, all he could do, was now accept his now sealed fate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon after a week and a few days, Yagi was able to go back home to his living fire ball.

Enji didn't let him go anywhere for a whole month. Locked him in the house where he was safe.

Rei was forced to do an apology to Yagi, mainly cause Enji was very close to sueing the woman, but Yagi wouldn't allow it.

Shoto told the news to UA, which in happy tears they threw a very welcoming party for him.

Yagi had to walk with Midoriya and Bakugo holding him tight.

Yagi always joined Enji whenever they went to visit Dabi in rehab. He was a loud one, but he was healing bit by bit.

He finally felt loved in the world, finally felt what people called living. And he was going to make it last.

This was Yagi's prize.

Enji's prize.

Their prize.

I know it's short! you can hate me later! but there wasn't much to add to this ongoing part of the story. So i thought a very sweet short end for the two.
If there's any ships that you guys would like for me to write, don't be shy!
-Unitylegend!