Chapter 8

Toshi's pov

HAHAHAHA! Don't you see Toshi?! This your quirk, the one your parents have been longing for you to have!
Please stop, you're destroying everything that comes in your path! I don't want this!
Ooooooo, and here comes the prince to save you! I never understood why you liked him so much if he just treated you as if you were a punching bag. Let's give him a small little lesson, shall we?
NO! STOP! DONT HURT THEM!!!
" Toshi stop! What are you doing?!" I heard Enji's faint voice of the void im trapped in. " Toshi? I'm not Toshi, I'm what he decided to abandon. And if he won't use what was gifted to him, I'll make him use it." I saw what was happening, but I couldn't do anything, I was trapped in here. There was nothing but void. I saw everyone getting to fight what had taken over me. Please don't fight me. Just leave me be. I'm not worth saving, what use am I if you do?
" We are not doing that Toshi. We are going to save you, and show how important you are to us!" I heard Enji yell at me. "HAHAHA, isn't that sweet? Telling lies even infront of his face? No shame at all with this one"
Lies? Their not lying!
Right?

Minutes felt like hours, they just kept on fighting it. Blackness would just emerge from the floor, giving them more things to worry about, like their life. " What quirk even is this?!?" Yamada yelled. " Shadow manipulation. You like it? Came from his mother, even though with the rising sun of a personality and the happiness that could be cherished with others, its a pretty dark quirk.
I'd like to put to more use."
" Let Toshi go! He doesn't deserve this!" Enji growled.
" You're one to talk Enji Todoroki. You've hated Toshi since the first day you laid you eyes on him. And he didn't deserve that, did he? But yet when something like this happens, you wanna act like you haven't done anything that could be equally as bad. Why is that?"
" Shut up! You know nothing of me or Toshinori!" " but why are you doing this for him if you hate him? And telling him that he's important, to you? Please, only an idiot would really believe in such things. I never understood why Toshi even likes you, you never treated him as a friend, but you treated him as if he were the biggest burden you were given."
Well, there goes my chance to confess, I'll give the quirk a point for doing that for me, but this needs to stop! " Wait, he likes me?" Well, now I just want to stay here, you can have the floor quirk.
" OH! You didn't know? Well, i guess thats what happens when others simply just don't pay attention to you. What are you gonna do? Beat him down because his heart is the most fragile thing to come across? Now that's just evil." 
Even without being in control of my body, I could tell that my face is red.
" You hear that Enji?! HELL YEAH! Now you two can actually BE a couple!!!" Nemuri squealed at the top of her lungs. What is she talking about? Just because I like doesn't mean he likes me back. I looked over at Enji, doubtful about him saying that he likes me back, but then again, what will he say? "Hehehehe............ You better get in control of your body soon Toshi, because if you stay where ever you are I won't be able to take you out you numbskull!!!"
.
.
.
.
What...........alright, me and this quirk are fighting.
What? You actually believe him?
Yes I do, and unfortunately for you, I'm taking my body back.
If its a fight between me and you that you want, then fine, you'll get it.

Enji's pov

Toshi fell to the floor, his eyes completely spaced out. What did he do?
I picked him up and looked at the others. We all needed a break, everyone was pretty scratched up. Don't know what was fighting us, but it did put up one hell of a fight. " Let's go back to the cave. Hopefully by then, Toshi will regain his body and wake up. " every one nodded their heads and headed back.