B.S chapter 4

It was a bit quite when they got home after staying at their mothers. Shoto felt bad, Natsuo was worried, and Fuyumi was going crazy.

They tried to reason with their mother, but it was almost like she wanted Yagi-san dead. It scared them.

" Dad? Toshi?" Fuyumi called out.

The smell of bacon and stacks of fluffy pancakes that greeted them every morning was no longer there.

They settled their belongings in their room. After so Natsuo had the guts to knock on his dad's door.

" Oi!!! Old man! Are you awake?!"

The only reply was the sound of moving on the bed.

" Oi, are you guys ok- HOLY SHIT."

The door cut Natsuo off as it quickly swung open. Such force was questionable, turns out it was Yagi.

" WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?"

Yagi gave Natsuo a good chuckle.

" Sorry, I was trying to get outta bed, but your father is being very clingy this moring." Yagi pointed behind him.

Enji didn't bother getting outta his bed, sulking like a baby that Yagi didn't want to stay and cuddle.

" So, how was everything at your mothers? Anything interesting?"

" It was eh, could've gone better if you know whadd- OUCH!"

Fuyumi elbowed Natsuo so hard in the ribs, his breathing was pushed back to another realm for a few seconds.

" Everything was just fine Yagi-san! And don't worry about our mother, she's just being a drama queen." Fuyumi lied.

" Oh well, sorry anyway, if I didn't bother to come things would've gone a lot better for you three." Toshi sighed.

" You never ever loved her, right?" Shoto stated as he and his father were in the steam room.

Enji took in a deep breath. " If I were to say yes, would you get upset?"

" yes "

" Than you are right. I never did love her." Enji said it so plainly that the answer shoto gave earlier didn't really matter.

" Than why were you with her?"

" Jealousy, anger, regret, revenge....."

" You wanted revenge on All Might?" Shoto cut him off.

" Yes, yes I did."

" Why?"

" Because he chose success over our relationship."

That answer left shoto with a distraught look on his face.

" Waitiwaitwaitwaitwait.........you guys were together before?!"

" Yeah, back in our teens, we were together for about four years, then everything went to shit."

Everything went quite, Shoto processing everything that was told to him.

" I will say that I do regret the damage I've caused, to you, your mother, Touya........but I won't lie and say that I didn't." Enji sighed.

" And you do know what happens if it happens again?"

Enji laughed a sincere laugh.

" You'll kill me."

" HAHA! looks just like him Twice!" Dabi did a hardy laugh.