THE WINNERS ARE...

*author*
Nothing much...just the usual one...late update...ugh... don't know wat to say but this chapter is not much interesting maybe the next one,hope you like it😅
******

Ringgggg!!!

Alarm banged piercing through their ears.

Boun:shut the fuck up!!!
[He cursed,still sleepy on the bed]

Prem:its time mister!! Get up get up n go take shower!!
[He said folding the blanket as he woke up just now]

Boun:no~~~carry me if you want~~~
[He whined in sleepy tone without knowing what he is blabbering]

Prem:That is the only thing still I didn't do,now get up!!
[He said laughing]

Thud!!!

It was tempting for prem to slap tht bare skin infront of him from yesterday and he took the chance now.

Boun:ah! Why did you slap me?! It hurts!!
[He said rubbing his side where prem just slapped him.]

Prem:haha,I will take shower first na

Boun: whatever,just let me sleep
[He said covering the blanket over the head.]

~~~After few mins~~~

Prem got out of the bathroom,only with a towel around the slim waist,water dripping from wet hair and travelling down to the collarbone and taking turns along with the abs on the tanned glass skin.

As soon as he stepped out,strong smell of coffee hit his nostrils making him relax.He looked at the half naked man standing near the window while drinking coffee. He went near him only to get another cup of coffee he was holding.

Prem: thanks 😊

Boun:ur welcome,now I will take shower na.
[Prem nodded as he took a sip of coffee]

They got ready and ate breakfast in the near by convenience store then both went to university in Prem's car.when they entered, the whole campus was crowded.

Almost every student was holding a flyer from various clubs and you can see everyone smiling happily on this exciting occasion.After parking the car,they went straight to the pool area to only see the crowd of boys particular in front of the locker room which is currently locked,and they knew the reason very well since it was obviously planned by Prem.

After few mins of chat and planning,the locker room opened, everyone's attention turned to the door who were literally waiting for long. There came a group of girls,I mean hot girls as CHEER GIRLS. Came one by one,with high pony,crop-top,shorts with hot and cute faces,they were pretty a lot. Every straight boys drooled and eyed them no matter where they go n do. Well,if they have pretty girls in music club,then why not bring hot girls to swimming club🤷🏻‍♀️.

Prem looked around at the boys and satisfied as his plan didn't fail,to attract the boys. After sometimes, people from other club started gathering since the swimming competition gonna start,they thought of conducting it in the evening but the freshness and enthusiasm won't last till evening if they conduct games in the morning.

Nat and Sam came holding hands along with others chatting,but was shocked to see the whole University boys gathering around the cheer girls,it was not they expected from what they heard. After a moment,they spotted Prem getting ready for the tournament along with Boun.

Nat:Hey! Hlo
[She wished approaching the two boys in swimming trunks]

Boun: Hi!
[He said smiling back]