|| Chapter sixteen - Powers

- - -

previously..

"B-but I didn't tell you anything.." I said, Almost felt like I could cry any minute.

"Bb you big baby! I can never be mad at you, please remember that." I slowly nod as placed both my hands on top of hers.

"I'll explain everything." She just gave me her sweet smile and I felt better already.

Then suddenly..

- - -

Suddenly, Ochobot's hologram appeared on my watch, scaring the freak out of me. Y/N also flinch because of the sudden appearance.

"HEY BOBOIBOY! WHERE ARE YOU?! GRANDAD AND I ARE SO WORRIED! AH-YI! WHEN YOU GET HOME YOU ARE SO--!" Ochobot stopped nagging when they saw Y/N starring at them. 

"Oh so this is where you were" 

I facepalmed myself in embarrassment and sighed, "Yes, its kind of a long story"

"Wow.. So cool!" Y/N's eyes beamed with excitement. Her eyes filled with sparkles as she stared at Ochobot with awe.

Ochobot's hologram moved to my ear and wisphered, "Isn't she the girl you video called last time?"

I feel my cheeks heat up, "YOU DON'T HAVE TO BRING THAT UP OCHOBOT!" I see Y/N had a smile on her face and to what I think is she's also blushing.

Ochobot moved to Y/N, making her backed up a little bit in surprise. "Wow! It's really you! It's really her Boboiboy!" Ochobot looked at me and looked back at Y/N with a happy expression.

I sighed and managed to form smile out of embarrassment, "Yes Ochobot I can see that"

"Uhh.. Hi.." Y/N responded shyly with a small smile on her face.

"I'm Ochobot! Boboiboy talks about you everyday!"

I panicked as I waved my hand through Ochobot, completely forgetting that its a hologram. Y/N chuckled and looked away covering her blushed face. 

Ochobot rolled their holographic robot eyes and moved even closer to Y/N, side hugging her. That took Y/N by surprised and didn't know how to react. She just smiled and let Ochobot hug her.

"I hope we get to meet again soon! I have soooo much to tell you about Boboiboy! You know one time he--!"

"HAHA OH-KAY THAT'S ENOUGH SEE YOU AT HOME BYE!" I cut Ochobot off by ending the call on my watch. I sigh in relief and looked back at Y/N. She had a small smirk on the side of her lips, "Pfft. Was it fun talking about me to Ochobot?"

I facepalmed myself and sighed in frustration, "uggrhh... forget everything.. just forget it..."

She just gave me a laugh. I then stood up, "Alright, I got to go home. Are you sure your okay?" 

She nodded and slowly lay down the bed. I nodded, "Okay, get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow."

Within a second of closing her eyes, she fell asleep right away. I sighed as I kneeled down beside her bed and took a sit after. I put my arm on the bed and laid my head on top of it. The other hand gently caressing her face. I smile to myself as I observe her. Her skin is really smooth. Her sleeping figure somehow comforts me.