|| Chapter nineteen - Club Training

Tbh Im kinda scared to post this chapter cause I might get backlashed and possibly get attacked so HAHAHAHA just a quick reminder, I don't know much about Malaysian cultures since I'm not Malaysian but I respect their cultures and beliefs.

So I'm sorry if something in this chapter is offensive to some cultures. Contact me immediately so I can take it down. 

Happy Reading!~   

-

[ Author's Point Of View ]

After a meeting with Master Kouga yesterday Friday, he decided to schedule a training session on Saturday at 8:30 am to 4:30 pm in the afternoon. 

[ a/n: gonna show a little screen time of the martial arts club cuz its been a rlly looong time lmao ]

After a bath, you wore this uniform first upon going to the school. When you get there for practice, then you'll change into the actual uniform. 

[ idk if this kind of outfit is acceptable in Malaysia although the karate outfit is okay but im having double thoughts because of the designs

[ idk if this kind of outfit is acceptable in Malaysia although the karate outfit is okay but im having double thoughts because of the designs. i don't know much but if there is a symbol or something that is close to this that's offensive please say correct me. ]

There are a few reasons why you picked to wear this outfit first. One, you're still shy to walk around with a karate uniform. Two, you don't want to scare away kids because of the uniform. Three, you're still not sure if it's okay to wear the actual uniform around. Fourth, you find this cute, cool and comfortable.

And lastly, you wanted to vlog.

You didn't actually know where Maris bought it since she just tossed the plastic bag at you as she said "Your Welcome" after. Literally no questions asked. 

[ a/n: it's also been a long time since you've vlogged so a little screen time :D ]

After fixing your hair, you grabbed your bag and your camera then headed outside. As you started walking, you positioned the camera in front and then started filming.

"Heeyyy~ It's Y/N! How is everybody doing? It's been a while since I uploaded a video right? Well, you guys are in quite some luck today because I'm taking you to karate practice with me!" you cheerfully said. 

"Oh don't be too shocked that I do karate! I might just -hiyyaah!- you on the spot. If you know what I mean HAHAHAH" You did a karate chop motion towards your camera and laughed it off.