|| Chapter two - The Notification

---

@elemental_dude followed you!

.

.

.

.

.

"What? Whose this?" you thought to yourself as you open the account of the follower. When you saw the profile, you knew right away. "Hey, I know him.. he's that cute boy with a weird looking cap!" you chuckled to yourself.

You followed back the account and few seconds later. You received another notification. He messaged you. You smile to yourself as you opened it.

- Direct message conversation -

@elemental_dude

- Hi It's me! Do you remember me?

@itsmc_

- Hello! Of course I remember you Mr. weird looking cap! xD

@elemental_dude

- Ya I have a name you know!

@itsmc_

- HAHAHA i'm just messing with you!

- Why did you suddenly messaged me, Boboiboy?

Boboiboy's heart began to beat rapidly and he just felt happy seeing you say or type his name. He was unexpectedly smiling to himself.

@elemental_dude

- I saw Yaya's post. I didn't know your friends with them.

@itsmc_

- Well, I also didn't know YOU know them

@elemental_dude

-Well, we are friends and goes to the same school

@itsmc_

- Same here but I haven't enrolled on a school yet..

@elemental_dude

- When are you going to?

@itsmc_

- hmm.. dunno. Probably this week

You smiled as you lay yourself on your bed while hugging your favorite plushie.

@elemental_dude

- What school are you interested in enrolling?

Boboiboy softly smiled as lay in bed with his chest while holding his phone.

@itsmc_

- Oh.. Rintis Highschool :)))

Boboiboy's face lit up with euphoria and exhilaration. The thought of you going into the same high school with Boboiboy made him want to jump all the way to the stars. Being able to see you just made him happy. His wide smile disappeared. "Why are you feeling like this boboiboy..." he thought to himself before replying back.