|| Chapter six - The Club

----

"I want to test your skills. I want you to bring him down for me."

You looked at him in disbelief.

"What?"

---

He just smiled at you as he crosses his arms, "Bring him down for me."

You gulped as you slowly nodded. You slowly positioned yourself in front of your opponent and those whispers just kept coming.

"Hey hey are they serious? HAHAH"

"Woah this is baaaddd HAHAHA"

"She must be crazy"

"Will she even manage?"

"Idiot, she wouldn't last a second!"

"It's over for her"

You looked at the group of students as they stopped murmuring and looked at you. You glared at them before turning back to your opponent.

"Position!"

You positioned yourself as your opponent does as well.

"Fight!"

Not taking the first step, he charges at you first. Throwing high kicks, low kicks, and punches at you. You on the other hand would either dodge it or block it. You're doing a good job at that but you need to finish your task. The boys weren't helping either. Cheering and rooting for the opponent while saying mean things.

"Take her down!"

"Hit harder!"

"KICK HER ASS!"

"HAHAHAHHAHA"

You had enough with that. Girls can do anything what Boys can do. Girls can fight too. Lost in your thoughts you realized when that one particular kick that hit you on your right arm when you blocked it. You frown in pain as your opponent chuckles.

"Okay that's it. You're going to hell" you glared daggers at him and that made him sweat. He charged at you with his fist. Avoiding it, you moved in front of his chest. Without hesitation, you grabbed his collar tight and his arm. Hoisting him up high and slamming him down hard.

The match ended with a loud bang and silence took over. You huffed as you wipe a few sweats. You stared down your opponent and looked at the group of shocked and speechless males.

Glaring at them once again you said, "Don't underestimate a girl."

They just looked away, not making eye contact as a clapping sound was heard.

You look at your master as he motioned you to come forward. Unexpectedly, he hugged you and swung you around while laughing. You all look at him like he's a mad man that you need to get away from. He lets you go and puts his hands on your shoulders.