|| Chapter twenty six - The Misunderstanding

Angst warning!! It may not be too bad but it's still angsty ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

- - -

previously...

She locked herself in the very last stall and cried her heart out.

After some time, the door to the girl's bathroom finally opened. Closing the door behind her, she walked over to Yaya's stall and gently knocked. "Yaya?" Ying called out.

Yaya didn't respond and just kept on crying while her head stood low, "I know you're in there. Will you open the door?"

She took a deep breath and opened the door for Ying, mustering her courage. Immediately snatched her into a tight embrace as Ying softly rubbed her back, causing her to cry harder than ever before.

- - - 

You returned to the table to only see Boboiboy and Gopal sitting but no Yaya and Ying in sight. You moved towards the table and noticed a worried look on Gopal's face. 

"Where's Ying and Yaya?" You questioned.

"I think they went to the bathroom.." Gopal said. You tilt your head in confusion, "Something wrong, Gopal?" Gopal flinched as he repeatedly shook his head. You turn your head to a sighing Boboiboy, "Apparently, this doofus here told them I confessed to you.." He said as he facepalmed his flushed face. You broke a small smile but it disappeared after.

"W-WELL YOU DIDN'T TELL ME I CAN'T TELL ANYONE!!" Gopla protested.

"HOW CAN SOMEONE TELL ANYONE ABOUT AN EMBARRASSING CONFESSION?!!" Boboiboy fought back. Both boys began to bicker at each other. You already getting worried for the two girls who wasn't back. Leaving the boys, you quickly stood up and ran towards the bathroom.

Your heart throbbed hearing soft cries from the inside. You slowly open the door and crept inside to see an open stall at the very last, a uniform can be seen and you knew it was Ying right away. You stood there silently, letting Yaya broke down on Ying. You slowly lock the door behind you and carefully crept towards Ying. Tapping her on her shoulder, she flinched and turned around but you shushed her. 

Yaya didn't notice your presence since she was busy crying her eyes out. You stepped back making sure you're not visible on Yaya's sight. You gave Ying a signal to keep quiet that your there and just let Yaya cry for a while.

- - -

"Shhh.. it's okay.. let it all out." Ying comforted her best friend.

"O-oh dear, why am I even crying?" Yaya mumbled while sniffling uncontrollably. 

Ying broke the embrace as she looked at her, "Because I know. I know you have feelings for Boboiboy." Yaya was taken aback to what she heard. Was it that obvious? How did Ying know? Yaya looked at her bestfriend, "H-how did you know?"

Ying shurgged, "I'm sorry I kept it a secret from you. I've known for a long time." Yaya covered her mouth, feeling overwhelmed about everything that's happening. Bursting into tears again, she finally said, "Y-YES IT'S TRUE I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM! BUT IT'S MY FAULT THAT HE WON'T LIKE ME AGAIN.. I B-BROKE HIM YING!" Her cries sounded hurt and broken.