|| Chapter nine - Gopal

howdy howdy ho ho hoooo! Contains swears and angst lolol HHAHAHA be prepare I guess

- - -

[ Gopal's Point Of View ]

It was P.E. class and we're running laps around the field. I pant really hard as I try to keep up with the others. Running isn't really my thing! I'm hungry! I want food! I want to eat food now!!

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard a loud whistle, "EH! GOPAL! STOP DAY DREAMING AND START RUNNING!" Teacher Papa yelled at me.

"I AM RUNNING TEACHER PAPA!"

"RUN FASTEEERRRR!!"

A few minutes of running, we were told to have a water break then play volleyball. It was girls vs girls first so we boys sat patiently.

I saw Boboiboy on a bench, drinking water and I went up to him. Tapping his back I said, "Hey Boboiboy! Teacher Papa is really giving us a hard time huh?" Chuckling, In drank from my water bottle and took a seat beside him.

He mumbled in response. I look at him and raised a brow. What's with him? He seems to be starring at something or someone for a while. Confused, I turn my head to where he was starring at and a smile formed on my face.

What an amazing view, huh Boboiboy?

[ Boboiboy's Point Of View ]

There she is. Standing across the field from me. Tying her hair up into a pony tail. Why does she look good doing it? The wind brushing slightly on her, making her hair fly a little. The sunlight was helping big time. Making her figure so clear to look at. She doesn't even know she looks good from her. Heck, she's gorgeous.

But damn that short p.e. shorts. I can almost see her beautiful pale legs! Why do they have to make it so short?! Although it's different from the boys who had 2 inches below their knees. Theirs are probably 2 inches above!

This is so irritating.

The girls are going to play volleyball and we're switching in with them later. I keep starring at Y/N while she's doing a few stretches. And no, I'm not a pervert or anything. I just.. find her attractive. My thoughts were interrupted by the pair of eyes I was looking for.

Y/N looked at me and smiled, then positioned herself for the game.

I sighed as I can feel myself heat up. I cover my face with the piece of cloth I'm holding. She's beautiful. She's amazing. My heart feels like it's going to explode any second. My thoughts was once again interrupted,

"How's the view, Boboiboy?"

I froze as I turn my face to a smirking Gopal. Panicked, I jumped out of my seat.

"GOPAL! SINCE WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!"

He laughed, "HAHAHAH Too long for you to even notice!"

I facepalmed, "Why didn't you say anything?"

"Oh I did. You're eyes were just busy." He laughed again, making me blush red.

"Shut up Gopal" I said and turn my attention to Y/N. At the same time my eyes landed on her, she flew in the air and hit the ball with her hand. Earning a point on her team. She smiled as her teammates praised her. I smiled in seeing her smile too.