|| Chapter thirteen - The Video Call

hi! told y'all I updated
- - -

[ Y/N's Point Of View ]
I entered grandma's room with a tray filled of water and her medicines.

"Grandma. Your medicine." Setting the tray on her side table, I took a pill and the glass of water.

"Thank you Y/N dear." She said softly. Almost too weak. I put the pill on her hand, she put it in her mouth and I made her drink water.

"Get some rest Grandma" I softly said and kisses her head. She smiled and exited the room.

Closing the door behind me, I sighed. I can't help but get worried for grandma. I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed myself a snack. I then went to my room and went to sit on my little studio chair.

"I need to finish work." I sighed as I put my glasses on and tied my hair into a bun. I opened my laptop, put my headphones on and started working.

-

One hour later

-

I yawned as I move my head side by side, trying to break free from neck pains. I turn my eyes to the clock and it was 9:37 pm.

Big sis should be home right now..

I stood up and did a few stretches. I went out of my room and walked down the hallway. I passed by grandma's room and decided to check up on her. She's still sleeping soundly. I proceeded to go downstairs.

I then saw Big sis eating on the table. "Welcome home big sis. How's work?" I walked passed her and went to the fridge.

"Mfmph.. ish wash shoo shyring.. urghhhh" she mumbled out 'it was so trying' but had food in her mouth.

"Please don't talk when you're mouth is full. Grandma will scold you." I said as I took a sip of milk from a glass I just poured.

"Naw.. she's not here now is she?" She smirked as she took another spoonful out food and ate it.

"Whatever. Make sure you lock the doors, turn off the lights, and clean your mess. I'm going to bed." I said as I put the glass on the sink and walked passed her.

"Yes yes right away madam. Goodnight" she laughed.

"Night" I responded and went to my room.

Closing the door behind me, I sat again on my chair. But on the corner of my eye, I saw my phone had a notification. I opened it and it was from Boboiboy.

Smiling to myself, I read his message.

[ direct message conversation]