|| Chapter four - Q&A

---

You woke up on a Sunday morning. You slowly rise up from your bed. Your clothes wrinkled and your bed hair are shown. Your bags under your eyes are shown. Staying up late wasn't a problem but waking up is a major problem. You yawned as you walked downstairs. Grandma was watching t.v while big sis was making breakfast.

"Good morning.." you greeted weakly with a yawn.

"Good morning" grandma greeted you.

"Y/N! Come help me with the plates please!" big sis shouted from the kitchen.

"Coming.."

You entered the kitchen and started preparing the table. Big sis looked at your form confused, "Y/N have you been staying up late again?"

You gave a nod then she sighed, "You shouldn't push yourself too hard. You're human and you need rest" she said while putting the scrambled eggs on the plate.

You looked at her then smiled, "What's this? Are you worried?" you said with a smug face as you sat on the chair.

"HAH! I'm not worried! Who said anything about worrying?" 

"Your face is telling me a different story" you chuckled.

"JUST GET GRANDMA! BREAKFAST IS READY!" 

You exited the kitchen while chuckling. "Grandma breakfast is ready.." you called out, making your way to help her through the kitchen.

You put grandma on the chair as you got yourself some [ fav drink to drink in the morning ]. You sat on the kitchen and you three eat breakfast together.

After a while, big sis helped grandma in taking a bath while you clean the dishes. You were just about done when you saw there's only a few cocoa cans left. You wiped your hands with a towel then went to the bathroom.

Knocking on the door you said, "big sis we don't have cocoa anymore..!"

"Order it again from your boyfriend please! Money's above the t.v!"

"Okay" you said but quickly added, "HEY! HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!"

Laughing was heard from the other side of the door while you sighed. You made your way to the living room to get the money and to the phone. You called Tok Aba' number.

Riiinnngg Riiinnnggg

"Hello Grandad? I would like to buy more cocoa please" 

"EH? Y/N! It's me Boboiboy!"

A smile appeared on your face, "Boboiboy! Hi! Where's grandad?"

"He went home earlier. He'll be back soon. Anyway, how many cocoa do you want?" Boboiboy happily said on the other line.

You giggled, "You seemed happy to call me. I'll order one box please."

He laughed, "O-of course! W-who wouldn't be happy to see you?!"

You were surprised by the response but smiled widely, blush forming on your cheeks as you play with the telephone cord.

"Alright alright. When will you deliver it?"