|| Chapter fourteen - Junkyard [ 1 ]

happy 100+ followers to me yay! idk why but im just happy hehe enjoy the chapter! ♡
- - -

[ Y/N's Point Of View]

It's a normal sunday and I just finished giving grandma her medicine. On my way down the kitchen, tray in my hands, the telephone rang. I hurriedly went to answer it as I put down the tray.

-

"hello? Y/N speaking.." I spoke.

"Y/N! Honey! We miss you so much!!"

A wide smile began to form in my lips as I recognized the voice, "MOM! You called! I miss you both so much too! How're you guys?" I was getting emotional since it's been while.

"OHHH We're doing great here honey! We just called since we miss you."

I put the tray on the sink and began to play with the phones cables, "That's good mom. Where's dad?"

"Oh he went out for a bit. How's your grandma?"

"She's fine but lately she's been coughing and easily get tired. She wasn't like this when I came 2 months ago." A tint of worry in my voice.

"Oh honey.. I forgot to tell you what her disease is."

"What is it?"

"She have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease. For short, GERD."

I blinked twice in confusion, "Say what now? I didn't quite gert that."

She laughed, "Geez just call it GERD. It's a digestive disorder disease that occurs when stomach acid flows back into the tube connecting your mouth and stomach."

"Ohh.. I get it. But is coughing normal with that disease?"

She laughed again, which made me pout, "Of course it is! It's acid honey!"

I sighed and thought. As long as I keep taking care of her and give her medicine. She'll get through this. I was then interrupted by mom, "I hope she doesn't have asthma. Or else it'll get worse."

"Okay mom. I'll keep an eye on her."

Just then, a sound of a door closing was heard from the other room. Big sis entered the kitchen with a face of exhaustion. "I'm home. Whose at the phone?" she tiringly said.

"It's mom. She called see how're we doing."

"Oh! It's aunty! Lemme me talk to her!" she cheered.

"Hey mom. Big sis wants to talk to you. And I probably should get ready for bed, I have class tomorrow." I smiled.

"I'll talk to you again honey. We miss you very much. Study hard okay? We love you."

Hearing mom say that makes me want to cry and run into her arms, "Tell dad I said hi. I love you both." I then passed the phone to big sis.