|| Chapter three - Unplanned Date

----

"Please don't fall... not again.."

-----

After what it felt like a few minutes of running. You both stopped, panting in exhaustion. 

"Why..hah.. did you..hAAH... suddenly ran..! HAAA! HOOO!" Boboiboy exclaimed as his hands on his hips and gasping for air.

"H-HAAAH..?! AHHH! HOOOO! *exhales* Now that was fun was it?" 

"IT WAS FUN FOR YOU!!" Boboiboy breathe again and regained his calm again. 

You laughed at him and looked up the sky. Putting your hand above your eyes, protecting it from the sun while the wind passes you.

"WAAAHH..! It's so hoooottt!"

Boboiboy stared at you. His heart aching. His face heating up. He gripped his chest as he looked away. "What is..this feeling..?!" He was interrupted with his thoughts by a voice.

"Hey Boboiboy!" you're already in front of him as you called his name.

He flinched as he looked at you, "Oh! So-sorry what was that?"

You looked at him confused, "Hmm.. you've been spacing out. Something wrong?" you asked.

He forced a smile and decided to deal with his feelings later. He grabbed your hand, "Hey! Let's go there first!" and started dragging you. 

You both went to different places in Rintis. You admired how beautiful Rintis is and how you wished you could've moved a long time ago. He brought you to the main plaza. Entering shop by shop. You first went clothes shopping. You're walking around the shop and decided to film.

"Update! Okay, we're clothes shopping right now and I don't know if i should buy or not." you looked around and a cute pink dress caught your eye. You giggle and went to Boboiboy whose at the other aisle, looking at some coats.

"Hey!" you called to him. He turned to you as you positioned the dress in front of him and the camera. He looked at you confused, "THIS WILL LOOK CUTE ON YOU!" You laughed. He did a small laugh then facepalmed. "We'll add a cute little bow on top and you're a very pretty princess!" you laughed once again. "Okay that's it." he started charging at you, making you drop everything and ran away from him laughing. 

You were both eventually warned by the staffs and decided to leave after you got everything. Laughs escaping your mouths while you both exited the shop.

You turn to look at the camera, "PFFT! You wouldn't believe what happened! LMAO We got kicked out!" you exclaimed with confidence.

Boboiboy popped his head beside you and said, "She's lying. We just got a warning."

"They're basically telling us to get the heck out." you looked at him with a smug face.

"Okay okay you win stop making that face" he sighed in defeat.

You laughed at him and pulled him into a bakery next. As you entered, you immediately stopped to inhale the smell of freshly baked bread. You inhaled and exhaled in satisfaction.