|| Chapter twenty - Fortunate and Unfortunate Events

[ Author's Point Of View ]

After finding out that class was cancelled on a Thursday morning, you and the gang decided to go to Tok Aba's coffee shop. While on your way to Tok Aba, Gopal groaned behind you, "Ugghhh.. why did they even let us go to school if they're going to send us home anyway.."

"It was an emergency, Gopal. There's nothing we can do about it." Boboiboy sighed beside him.

"Don't they know it's too hot to walk around with this hell of a uniform" Gopal complained as he loosened his shirt a little as sweat rolled down his cheeks to his neck.  "Stop complaining Gopal! It's already hot enough and you're making it worse with your rants!" Ying scolded at Gopal making him flinch back.

"We'll just have to deal with it. It's not the first time." You stated emphatically.

"Yeah Gopal, hang in there a little more."

"We're close to Tok Aba's and I can already hear that Iced coco calling your name." Ying smiled smugly. Gopal jumped with delight, and the rest of the walk is just him babbling about what he should do later. Upon arriving at the shop, you all greeted Tok Aba and proceeded to get what you want. A few chit chats here and there then Grandad scolded Boboiboy for not helping him with the shop. With a heavy heart, Boboiboy went inside the shop and started tidying things up. Ochobot was helping there too.

"Ah I almost forgot! Here's the batch of biscuits you ordered Grandad!" Yaya exclaimed, her voice filled with joy. You, Ying, and Gopal flinched as she brought out packs of biscuits, and slowly moving away from her. 

"W-w-w-why wo-would Grandad b-buy your bi-biscuits Yaya?" Said Gopal in a trembling tone.

Yaya looked at him and raised a brow, "Well? Grandad likes my biscuits."

"They're for my special customer yeah" Grandad said this as he began displaying the biscuits in a basket in front of Gopal, causing the poor boy to fall off his chair and land on his buttocks. You took a sip from you Iced coco and looked up to Grandad, "Special customer?"

He nodded, "Yeah, He comes here every morning at 5 and every afternoon after classes or when he has the time to stop by"

"Every morning?" You and Yaya looked at each other with a confused look.

"At 5?" Ying and Gopal did the same thing.

"Who would come at 5 in the morning just to buy biscuits Grandad?" Boboiboy questioned.

"Me," you all  turn to face Fang, who is standing in the center, reaching for a pack of biscuits. Except for Grandad and Ochobot, you all gasped in surprise. "Ah, you're back, Fang," Grandad said, smiling. "I'll take this, Grandad," Fang said as he handed the money to Grandad.

"You?" You raised a brow at him. He looked at you and replied your raised brow with his brow raising too, "Yeah, Got a problem?"

"Hell yeah? I mean, It's Yaya's biscuits!" Ying protested.

"Yah! I heard that Ying!"

"What are you going to do with them? D-D-Don't tell me, Y-YOU'RE GOING TO EA-EAAAT THEEEMM?!!" Gopal cried out.

"None of your business." He said this coldly. "Thank you, Grandad," he said as he turned to face you. For a few seconds, you both stared at each other, leaving everyone perplexed. "What the heck are you starring at me for?" you asked, your face contorted into a confused frown.