|| Chapter eight - Ying

[ contains a little swearing and a little angst maybe? HM? dunno HAHAHHAHA just sugar-coat the swears if yall aren't comfortable with it ]

- - -

[ Ying's Point Of View ]

"Damn hell!" I cursed at my teammate whose completely dense in shooting the enemy. I'm now playing PUBG on my PC. I had my headphones and microphone on. Clicking my mouse furiously while the other hand pushes buttons on the keyboard. I aimed for my enemy and with one strike of my weapon, I shot him dead.

[ Game Over ]

[ LightningYing ]

[ WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER TEAM RANK #1 ]

[ KILL 25 PLAYERS REWARD 24,825 ]

"DAMN BASTARDS DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO AIM A GUN! NEXT TIME WHEN YOU PLAY, GET YOUR MOMMY WITH YOU SO THAT SHE CAN TEACH YOU PLAY!" I cursed one more time as I left the game. I clicked my tongue, leaning back to my chair as I sighed in frustration, "Damn noobs"

I took my headphones off while I did a dew streching. I sighed as I got up and went to the bathroom. I fixed myself and get ready for bed. It's currently 1 am in the morning and I still have school tomorrow. Gamers don't sleep. I could go a day without even sleeping.

Yawning, I got in my pajamas and decided to play another round. Then I went to sleep at 2:30 am.

- - -

I found myself sleeping on my desk. Did class finished? I yawned while I stretch my arms. Rubbing my eyes, I looked around the room. Class maybe had finished and the students in the room are chattering. Some went to their friends to chill and talk. Then Yaya went up to me.

"You really shouldn't be sleeping Ying" she puts her hands on her hips. 'You missed a class again."

I chuckled, "It's not like it's gonna affect my whole life"

She pouted, "Of course it will! If your grades dropped, who will complete with me now?"

I smiled, "I'll beat you any day"

She smiled back, "Get your head in the game Ying!"

I stood up and waved my hand. "Bathroom break, Ms.Pres"

Before she can say something, I exited the room. I walked down the hallway that leads to the girl's bathroom. I was finally close but instead of turning to the bathroom side, I turn to the other side and went out on the fields. Bathroom break? Did I say that? I meant to say Skip Class Break.

I chuckled to myself as I walked towards the soccer field. I went to sit on one of the benches at the side where trees are hovering on them. A cool breeze hits my skin as I sat than. Inhaling, I exhaled in satisfaction. 

Then suddenly I heard a kicking sound of a ball.

I saw group of boys running to the fields, kicking the ball and laughing while passing it to each other. Then one caught my attention, Fang was there.

I suddenly became nervous as I feel my body began to stiff. Feeling my face heat up, I shook my head, getting myself together. The feeling of seeing your childhood crush that none of your friends know about, was a whole different feeling.