|| Chapter twenty one - Tiring Day

Quick author's note. I wrote three chapters a few days ago but because of our wifi being a bitchassmotherfucker- I wasn't able to upload them. So I'll only upload two for now and just follow up the remaining chapters :)

---

previously..

Fang looks at you thinking you look so cute in his arms. Shutting your eyes tightly while cradled in his arms like a ball. He heard his heart skipped a beat. 

No, a million beats.

---

Fang's thoughts was interrupted by a scream, "FANG! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING Y/N?!" [a/n: ah yes, we love an agrressive Boboiboy]

Thunderstorm Boboiboy shouted at Fang from below. Fang shot a smug look towards Boboiboy making the red head growled in anger. [a/n: yes, we love that very much] "I'm taking her to safety pea brain." 

You opened your eyes and looked at Boboiboy, "Ah, B-Boboiboy!"

"Y/N.." Boboiboy looks at you eagerly as if he wants to snatch you away from Fang before flying away by taking Probe's punch. "Boboiboy!" You and the others, except Fang shouted Boboiboy's name. Adu Du laughed, "BUWAHAHAHAHAHAH FOCUS ON ME BOBOIBOY! MULTI-MONSTERS! AFTER THAT SHADOW BOY!" He ordered again pointing at you and Fang.

Without hesitation, Fang flew away. While being followed by hoards of multi-monsters. Dodging the things the monsters are throwing at him at the same time while carrying you. "Fang!" You called his name out of fright. "They're gaining at you! W-what do we do?" 

He flashed you a sincere smile, "Don't worry Y/N, I won't let them hurt you."

A train of thoughts ran inside your head, "That's.. the second time he called me by my name.."

You frowned a little, "Well, that's.. unexpected.."

For some reason, Fang led you to where Grandad was at. You hugged him the moment you saw him safe and sound. Ochobot was safe too which made you feel really relieved. Fang went back to help Boboiboy deal with the monsters and Adu Du. By the time he's back, Adu Du and Probe were already knocked out, only the park needs to be fixed. Apparently, Boboiboy got super angry and released an enormous amount of Thunderstorm Rain from the sky in result of finishing all of them. The multi-monsters have multiplied too much that they became so small, so Boboiboy and the others let them go.

After all that action, all of you ended up staying at Grandad's house for some snacks. 

Everyone sat around the living room watching television while eating the food in front of them, positioned on the top of a little table in the center. Yaya and Ying both sat with each other on the left side of the television. Gopal sat alone on the right side and on the middle couch, there sat you between Boboiboy and Fang. [a/n: can yall feel the tension? LOL ]

"Didn't that blonde girl died on the next two episodes?" Gopal said as he munched on his chips.  Everyone groaned in annoyance and disappointment. "Geez, way to go ruining the whole show Gopal" Ying complained as she lay down lazily on the couch. 

"Yeah dudes, No way I'm suffering alone with this one"

Everyone just gave a sigh and continued watching. Munching on some fries, you found yourself needing for a napkin to wipe your mouth. "hmm.. where are the napkins?" You manage to mumble to yourself. Before you could analyze the table, two pair of hands landed on the same napkins on the table.