Chapter 36

Suddenly doors broke and windows glasses shattered. People with pale skin entered the cottage to catch Mila.

"Strigois." Lucy's expression became serious.

"How are they even here if the sun did not set?" Lily said.

"It's snowing duh." Alexa replied.

Mila was too stunned to utter a single word. She didn't know a group of supernatural creatures surrounded her guarding her like she is too fragile to fight against them.

"I have been waiting for this moment to use my weapon. Vampire Sacred blade." Lucy's weapon - two Tessenjutsu blades appeared in her hand. She dashed killing fifty in one hit, "I spent fifty thousand gold to make this. It's the best gift given to me by Her Highness. I'm gonna use it to the fullest!"

Everyone shouted in unison, "Vampire sacred blade!" Their weapons appeared from thin air.

"Vampire sacred blade? What is that?" Mila asked and her pendant glowed faintly and faded away.

"It's an ancient weapon created by our vampire ancestors allowing the users to become more powerful when battling against stronger force since we cannot rely on strength every time." Jade replied while fighting.

"Mila hurry up and run away." Dan shouted.

Mila hesitated but ran away from the cottage. Tyler was chasing her. He suddenly jumped on her. Before he could he bite her, Alexa sliced his body with her scythe.

"Watch where you go, pal." Alexa standing in front of her. His body fell down and regenerated again. He again got up and ran towards her.

"Master, use me to protect yourself." A voice spoke in her head.

"Who are you?" Mila asked.

"I am the sword pendant you are wearing." the voice replied.

"Then how do I find you?"

"It's the same words you said earlier."

"Alright. Vampire Sacred Blade!" Mila shouted and a red blinding light came which bounced Tyler's attack and he fell back. As soon as she touched the light, it gave the shape of the sword for Mila.

"How long has it been since I used it?" Mila said to herself with a small smile. She unsheathed the sword from scabbard and stood in a position for fight. Lauria dashed towards her.

Mila got ready to attack but she couldn't hold Lauria's strength and attacks. She was thrown to the tree trunk. Her backbone and ribs cracked. She coughed up blood. She could barely stand up. She saw her friends were outnumbered and cannot fight because of the number difference.

"You're weak and pathetic. I will kill you right now." Lauria said approaching her. She stabbed her. Blood dripped down from her mouth and fell on the knees.

"MILA NO!" Dan shouted but he was surrounded. Tyler, Lucifer and Jennifer were approaching to finish them off.

"Am I always gonna stand there and do nothing? Why people around me always vanishes?" Mila said to herself crying silently as she remembers people around her are found dead whenever she makes friends and the time they spent together in her past life.

She smirked, "Seems like.... it's time to use my newfound powers."

"You can use it. But heed to my warning, since you haven't learned how to control your powers.... your powers might go berserk." Jane said looking serious.

"Don't worry about that. This is the perfect chance for me to learn how to control my powers." Mila met her eyes with Lauria's.

"Curses. It is getting annoying." Lauria raised her sword. Suddenly she noticed her eyes changed to vampire eyes and was smiling smugly.