Chapter 37

Mila arrived at basketball court as promised. When she entered, to her surprise Mi-Young was not wearing tracksuit. She was in school uniform and was smiling cheerfully. She felt shivers down her spine feeling her smile is sinister behind the cheerful one.

She smirked, "Finally it's about time you show your true colors."

"Mila! Please close the door so that no one hears our conversation." Mi-Young said in excited tone.

"Uh-okay." Mila closed the door as instructed. She walked towards her maintaining distance between them. She asked, "President, why are you wearing uniform?"

Mi-Young grinned smugly, "That's because..." she raised her hand. Her hand was engulfed with ball of white light. She hit the ground causing it to create a huge dome like barrier around the court, "...for this."

"Pardon?"

"You are so naïve. I feel bad for doing this to you." She appeared in front of her suddenly.

Mila got caught off guard by her sudden movement. She backflipped dodging her attack. She stood in distance with her fight stance. Mi-Young smirked and stood straight.

Mila grinned, "Seems like you were waiting for so long to feast on me."

"That's right! I was waiting for so long!"

"So, there's another one who desires my heart hm?"

"How did you find out?"

"Our first encounter was enough. You might have hid your aura and strength to live amongst humans.... but when I shook your hand, I felt chills behind my neck."

"That is not convincing at all."

"Man, I thought you would buy that excuse." she pointed her head, "Memories of past life. I saw you in Japan when I went with my Vampire council to make a new weapon for her."

"I see. So you know about me. Then you must know about this well." she revealed her true form.

"A fox spirit from Chinese mythology? That's quite amusing."

"Indeed it is. Though my native land is not China but Korea." thousands of blades made out of light were floating behind her. She pointed her finger towards her.

"Vampire sacred blade." her claymore sword appeared in thin air. She immediately grabbed it and started deflecting it at quick succession.

Mi-Young was amazed by seeing her skills. She deflected all the swords. But she wasn't going let her win easily. The swords had lives on its own as they kept on charging towards her. She kept on deflecting the swords in ease.

"Just who is she? How is she able to deflect them without getting hurt? Even Julianna failed to deflect them."

"That's because... after big sister left, my father trained me harder than any knights he has trained." Mila replied.

"That's not at all fair by reading my mind."

"Oh~ seems like I offended you. How about this then?" she appeared in front of her suddenly. Her eyes twitched seeing her suddenly appear in front her.

She punched her stomach throwing her to other side of the room. She again appeared and punched her jaw throwing her upwards. She jumped in the air but she already made her next move. The swords were charging towards her.

"Again with useless trick?" She smirked as it suddenly they were charged with thunder.

"Tch. Seems like trouble's coming." she touched her sword's blade which suddenly changed it to broad blade. There was a space in between the blade. She used it as a support and divided it to two new set of swords. She attached the ends of the handle turning it to double-head spear. She spun it deflecting the swords. She infused her energy in the sword making it sharper. She dashed towards the lightning swords. She broke the blades and it fell down like shattered glasses.