Chapter 11

[Julianna's eyes grew wide seeing the deflected blades are again positioned towards her. She gritted her teeth and started deflecting the swords. But the swords seemed to have life, they come back towards her as soon as they are deflected.

Mi-Young sneered, "Where is your confidence? It seems you are struggling with them."

"Shut the f*** up you b*tch!!" she got stabbed from behind on her heart by one of the swords.

She coughed up blood and the sword vanished in thin air. She stood up with support on her weapon. But she got pinned down by all the swords stabbing her from behind. Pool of blood was formed around her. A trail of blood dripped down from her mouth and she couldn't get up as she barely had any energy left to regenerate as well.

"My? You are still alive after that attack?" she slowly walked towards her fallen figure. She crouched down near her and slid her finger on the pool of blood. She licked her finger, "Hmm.... your blood is delicious but it won't satisfy my desire."

"..." she gritted her teeth.

"Oh? Looks like I offended you. Here you go since I'm in good mood." She touched her head, healing all her wounds. Then she continued, "Allow me to mess with you a little more."

Her eyes grew wide seeing her memories, "Princess from Vampire clan?" she chuckled, "Oh my bad..... fallen princess Julianna."

Suddenly Julianna saw young Jane instead of Mi-Young. Jane was crying. "Jane?" she looked shocked seeing her sister.

"Sister, why did you leave me?" Jane cried.

"Jane, I...." she looked down as she couldn't find answers.

"I hate you sister..... I hate you...."

She dashed towards Mi-Young and stabbed her chest with her glaive, "Don't f***ing mess with me! She would never say that.... NO MATTER WHAT!!"

Blood dripped down her mouth as she smirked, "Looks like I did strike iron."

"...." she stabbed her harder.

She smiled, "Then tell me why.... why are you bringing back ancient darkness war?"

"...." she pulled back her sword and stood up. She walked away from the sight.

"huff.... I have never met such an arrogant creature."]

Julianna sighed as she remembered old memories. Mi-Young approached towards her. She was standing behind her few feet away.

"Seems like there are so many things going on in your mind." Mi-Young spoke gaining her attention. She glanced back then turned away.

She hugged her from behind, "Aww, come on don't be like this."

"...." she rolled her eyes. She pushed her away, "Don't cling on me!"

__________

Linda was staring at Mila the whole morning. She watched her every actions and even slightest movements. Even during the lunch time she was staring at her.

She sighed, "She looks like an ordinary girl. Just who is she?"

"Linda you have been distracted and sighing a lot. Is everything alright?" one of her friend asked.

Linda was broke from train of thoughts. She glanced at her, "O-oh nothing. Nothing much. Just wondering about something."

"If there's anything to talk.... feel free to talk.... after all we are your friends."