Chapter 7

2am in the morning. Kate woke up. She got down the bed and walked out of the room. She headed to rooftop of girls dorm. She was enjoying the calm breeze as it was softly caressing her face and hair. Her blonde hair glistened on the moonlight. Suddenly the breeze changed to a raging wind. Leaves were flying and she turned around. A young woman with maroon color hair appeared. She was the same person that Mila bumped into her the other day. The wind died down with a gentle breeze blowing again. Leaves were scattered everywhere. Kate fixed her hair and approached towards the woman.

"Master?" Kate hugged her. After a few moments of reunion they let go.

"How was your day?" The woman asked caressing her cheeks.

"It was good." Kate replied with a bright smile.

"Seems like you really did enjoy."

"Yes!"

The woman noticed her looks. She looked quite different than usual. "It seems like you changed your looks."

"Yeah. It was my friend who did it."

The woman smiled and hugged her, "My beautiful angel is already pretty in her own way."

"She also says the same thing like you."

"Calls you angel?"

"No. She tells me to be myself."

"What was your best friend's name again?"

"Mila. Though I find it weird.... sometimes she gives off different kind of vibes that she is not human."

"Not human?"

"Yes. I saw her interaction with other people which she doesn't even remember the way she conversed."

"I see. I'll have to keep an eye on her." she mumbled the last words. They let go, "Anyways, take care of yourself. We will meet again later."

"Yes master." The woman walked away.

__________

It was Monday morning. All the students from Mila's class surrounded Kate like ants attracted to a lump of a sugar.

"I like your new look."

"You look beautiful."

"Would you go out with me?"

Kate was embarrassed. Mila was seated with her hand placed on her cheek and elbow on the desk. She smiled by the sight where everyone were talking to Kate. Their homeroom teacher entered the class interrupting their conversation.

"Good morning class." Zhen greeted.

"Good morning Sir." Everyone greeted back.

"Today after class hours everyone will assemble in respective sports room." Zhen spoke.

"Understood." Everyone replied.

Later at afternoon, Mila and few other students accompanied at fencing hall. They were wearing fencing uniforms. Mila was looking around hoping to see someone familiar she can pair with. As other students were talking, their fencing teacher entered the room.

"I am Loren, your fencing teacher. Don't expect me to be soft-hearted just because you all are from well-known families. Now everyone stand in line."

Everyone stood in line. Loren, their fencing teacher nodded.

"Go to your respective strips." Loren said.

Everyone went to their strips and got a partner. Mila was looking here and there eagerly waiting for a fencer to come. She noticed a fencer walking towards her with helmet on.