Chapter 32

Mila and Dan finished watching movie and headed out. Dan asked, "Did you enjoy the movie?"

"Yeah! It was fun! I can't wait to tell my friends about it." Mila replied cheerfully.

"Since the night is still young, how about we take a stroll and then go for late night snack?"

"I have no problem."

They were talking and on their way they met Scarlett and Lucy. Dan immediately recognizes them and stops on his track. Even Mila also stopped looking confused. They walked towards them.

"Great seeing you again, Dan and.....?" Scarlett smiled as she showed her hand.

"Mila." Mila shakes hand.

Lucy sniffs her in the front then at the back. She smiled brightly, "What a wonderful scent. I have never smelled something like this before. I bet even your blood will taste goo- Ow!!" Scarlett poked her elbow on her stomach.

"I am sorry for my colleague. She tends to act strange." Scarlett apologized.

"It's okay. I don't mind it." Mila shrugged it off.

"By the way, shouldn't you be in your rooms.....sleeping?" Scarlett asked looking suspicious.

"Uh-we sneaked to go on late night date." Dan replied not facing her.

"Wow!! That's great Daniel!" Lucy said while patting his shoulder.

"Where are you guys heading to now?" Scarlett asked.

"We are heading to restaurant or fast food shop for late night snacks." Mila replied.

"What a coincidence! We are also heading for late night snacks!" Lucy excitedly said. She held her hands, "Why don't we go together? I know a place where they sell extra spicy Mexican tacos!"

"S-sure. But we must hurry since we need to head back."

"Yaay! Let's go!" She wrapped her arm around hers walking forward leaving Scarlett and Dan behind.

After a short walk, they stopped by a taco stand. It was lively as young couples were buying tacos from taquero. Lucy ran towards the counter.

The taquero recognized her immediately, "Lucy! What can I get for you?"

"I want four Tacos de barbacoa! Make it extra extra spicy!!" Lucy replied.

"Sure thing!" taquero started working on it. After a short while he served them, "There you go: extra extra spicy tacos de barbacoa!"

"Thanks!" Lucy taking the tray. She served them.

They started eating. Dan after taking a bite he looked down. He couldn't take another bite. Scarlett was eating with a painful smile plastered on her face. Lucy and Mila was enjoying the taco.

"Mila, is it to your taste?" Lucy asked.

"It's really good!" she looked at Dan, "Dan, do you like it?"

"It's just not up to my taste. I don't like spicy food that much. I will get some cold drinks." Dan got up from his seat and walked away.

"Seconds please!! For both of us!!" Lucy shouted.

"Got it!" Taquero replied.

After eating, they were walking down the street. They were passing by the arcade. It was open and youngsters and other people were playing games. Atmosphere was lively. Lucy grabbed Mila's hand and headed inside. Mila and Lucy were playing shooting game that beat the previous record. They hi-fived and ran to other games.

"Seems like Lucy stole your date with Mila." Scarlett said with a small smile.

"It's alright as long as Mila is happy." Dan glanced at Scarlett, "What brings you here, Your Grace?"

"I am travelling to Kingdom of Jelphs so I decided to check on Mila." Scarlett replied.

"Damn it! I wasted twenty bucks to get this!" Lucy cursed under her breathe.

"I am also not that good with claw machines. I wish I could get it for you." Mila replied feeling guilty.

"This damn machine must be broken!" Lucy kicked it hardly causing the plushies to fall.

She grinned smugly seeing the fallen plushies. She bent down and took it out. Scarlett seeing this immediately rushed to her.

"Hey! You can't take it like that!" Scarlett hit her head.

"Ow! But I won!" Lucy whined.

"You did not!"

Both were rambling while Dan took Mila to other claw machine. He puts a coin.

"I will win this one for you." Dan said while playing.

He won on a first try. Mila was amazed seeing how easily he won. He handed her the rabbit plushie.

"Thanks. You are really good at this game." Mila complimented.

"Thanks. I just have tricks up my sleeve." Dan winked.

"I hope you can also teach me."

"Sure. I have no problem."

"Dan, get me that XXXX action figure. Please?" Lucy asked with puppy eyes pointing her finger towards another claw machine.

"No. We are heading back. It is getting late." Dan wrapped his arms around Mila's shoulder.

"Come on please! If not I'm gonna curse you." Lucy looked like she was going to cry.

"Well then I will take away all your action figures and give it to poor kids like philanthropist does." Dan's eyes glinted with a smirk.

"NO! You are not gonna do that!"

"Yes I can." he bowed to Scarlett, "I apologize for showing unruly behavior."

Scarlett smiled, "It is alright. I don't mind it. You both should head back."

"Yes." he looked at Mila, "Let's go back, shall we?"

"Yes." she glanced at them one last time and waved goodbye, "It was nice meeting you all. Lucy, we can do it again if we meet. Bye and take care." they exited arcade heading back to academy.

"Aww... Mila is such a sweet child. She even said she will go to arcade with me again!" Lucy said in joy.

"Yeah yeah. Let's go. People are staring at us." Scarlett grabbed Lucy's back part of the collar dragging her away from the arcade.

Dan jumped towards Mila's balcony. He let her down. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. She approached to his lips gently grazing it waiting for him to take the step. He understood and initiated the step. His lips landed on hers. Slowly they took steps back. He placed her on her bed without breaking the kiss. They climbed on her bed continuing to kiss. Slowly he started to grow lust inside him and started to unzip her hoodie. When she came back to her senses, she realized it immediately and pushed him away. She covered her chest by using her arms as a shield. She was blushing madly and didn't meet his eyes.

"I'm-I'm sorry.... I am still not ready for it." She finally managed to speak.

He realized what he was doing. He felt ashamed, "You shouldn't be the one to feel sorry. In fact I should be. I acted on my accord took a step forward without asking your consent." he looked at her feeling guilty, "I am sorry. Next time I will be more careful."

"I-it's alright."

He smiled and pecked her cheeks before walking away. She smiled staring at his retreating figure.